Aquafina Purified Drinking Water Reviews
#129 in Water

Aquafina® bottled water goes through a state-of-the-art purification process so that you get the refreshment your body craves in its purest form.

January 06, 2021

My favourite water

Are other people weird like me and think water tastes different? Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle is my favourite water! It’s super delicious!

November 01, 2020

I love it!

Since I moved to canada early this year, we have only been having this bottled water. It is not available in many places but this is the only one we have.

October 19, 2020

One of my weekly staples

Ever since the first time I tasted Aquafina I was hooked. I don’t buy it for the entire week but I buy a couple 1.5L bottles and use them for a change from my Brita. If I am out and need water I always buy Aquafina. I would recommend it to anyone who is a water enthusiast like myself. It’s a nice change and can’t beat enhanced minerals.

1.8/5

June 09, 2020

Beurk

je fais partie des gens qui trouve que l'eau à une saveur, et cette eau a vraiment mauvais goût . Elle a un gout de plastique toxic je n'aime vraiment pas cette sorte d'eau.

April 20, 2020

I liked this it took a bit to get used to

This isn’t my usual bottled water I buy but I needed some fast and that day! I got it because my usual wasn’t in the store. I didn’t like it at first it took awhile to get used to. I am just loving it now though the taste is great. I recommend!

March 30, 2020

It taste like water

Do you know when we are thirsty and want to drink just water without any bad tast? Is this that you're looking for. I can feel how pure is that with no bad tast.

March 30, 2020

excellent choice

I really like the taste of this water. People say water has no taste but it does. This water taste very clean and it is refreshing and priced perfectly.

January 10, 2020

nope !

I really don't like the flavor! its doesn't taste like normal water. For the price it sell for I expect quality water. fountain water tastes better !!

1.8/5

November 20, 2019

Funny tasting water

Not a fan of this water, it has a weird sweet taste to it. Water should have no taste. and not a fan of the bottle shape, too wide for me to hold. The price is also too high, it's water. no need to charge $3 per bottle

August 27, 2019

This is one of my go to water bottles

This water has a taste of purity as says on its bottle
    llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll