Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette Natural Spray

Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette Natural Spray Reviews

Ranked #779 out of 1364 in Perfume

July 05, 2017

Smells nice

This aquolina pink sugar perfume is always on sale at Shoppers Drugmart for $19.99 . It smells really sweet and a little musky . The scent will last all day and you only need a few spritzes to really smell it . I think this scent apeals to all ages and it's one I like to wear often .

June 12, 2015

The price is a bit steep, but it's worth it. It lasts for so long and smells amazing.

February 21, 2014

My favourite perfume! Can be purchased for cheap but don't let that confuse you. This perfume outlasts any I've purchased that were inexpensive. Always get compliments on this when I wear it and many girls don't know about it, so it's definitely a unique smell. I'd buy it again and again. Targeted towards young girls but I am mid twenties and enjoy it!

August 14, 2013

PROS: Long lasting beautiful scent.

CONS: Can be too sweet and overwhelming.

QUICK TIPS: A little goes a long way!

I love this scent, but a little goes a long way! If I spray too much it becomes too sweet and overwhelming! I can put this fragrance on in the morning and still smell it at the end of the day.