Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

April 11, 2019

Super Sweet!

If you are a fan of sweet scents, this perfume would be right up your alley! As someone who loves yummy scents, this one is perfect. I'm on my second bottle as it has become my everyday perfume. It is super long-wearing and smells even nicer as the day goes on.
    With that said, it is a very strong scent, and if you are sensitive to smells, it might give you a headache/may be too overpowering!

1.8/5

April 09, 2019

Too Sweet

I really am not a fan of Pink Sugar it smells way to sweet, and actually gives me a headache, its a good thing the smell doesn't last throughout the day.

April 02, 2019

Yummy

I fell in love with pink sugar years ago. I can wear 100$ bottle of perfumes and not hear a single compliment. If I wear this scent I constantly hear how great it smells. I really enjoy the body lotion before bed. Very inexpensive for the quality ($20) smells sweet like vanilla and cotton candy. Long lasting, especially at the gym.

March 19, 2019

Smells yummy

Another one of my favourites, you end up smelling like a candy/bakery. Hubby always says I smell like cookies. It’s a fun and playful perfume another of my must haves.

March 19, 2019

This is for you if you are in your teens

This is such a gorgeous and cute perfume especially for people in their teens! One of the perfumes i would recommend for a someone just starting out / diving into perfumes.

It stays true to its name! Sugar! because it is really a sweet smelling perfume

March 13, 2019

This is a must buy!

Love this perfume. I have used this for years! This is a perfume you could never get tired of. Very sweet, light smell that lasts all day. I highly recommend this product. Any ladies out there who want to get a mans attention, well this is your product ;)

March 03, 2019

My fave perfume for years

Super great for the price, smells sweet and light. I have used this since highschool. I stopped for about two years and used other perfumes, but went back to Pink Sugar. It is definitely a younger fragrance, but I love it.

February 18, 2019

Pink sugar......love

I can’t get enough of this perfume. I wear it all the time. The fragrance is amazing. The lasting power of the scent is wonderful. I use it for everything. I get so many compliments when I wear Pink Sugar. Never stop making it.

February 07, 2019
    New York, United States

If I could give this 10 stars I would!

This is my signature fragrance!!! I absolutely love it and get stopped no matter where I am asking me what I am wearing. It lasts all day and smells divine!

February 07, 2019

Heavenly scent!

This is perfume has a great scent, if you love vanilla and sugar! I love when I wear it and everyone asks what I’m wearing. If you love the smell of cupcakes and vanilla , you will love this!