Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

February 17, 2020
    Washington, United States

This Perfume is as sweet as can be. In love

This perfume is amazingly sweet. The base notes of it are like a pink sugar cupcake party. The name says it all, it's not a subtle sweetness, so if you aren't a fan of sweet scents I would watch out. In my case its beyond impeccable. I love it and hope to always be able to find it somewhere, since I think its either discontinued or going to be, and that breaks my HEART. Regardless I recommend it to all the sweet loving souls.

January 31, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Perfect winter fragrance

I blind bought this and I’m so glad I did! The scent is gorgeous and sugary, and it lasts all day. It’s very strong so I just spray it once on my clothes or I’ll get a headache if I apply more than that. But I do love it, it smells dreamy

3.2/5

October 03, 2019

Smells great

This perfume smells great! Lasts a decent amount of time but definitely does not last a whole day. Great scent at an awesome price. Good for every day, causal use!

August 14, 2019

Beautiful scent but turns yellow fast

This is an excellent perfume. It smells deliciously sweet and lasts a long time. However it starts to become yellow very fast. There is also quite a lot of perfume in the bottle.

July 18, 2019
    Angus, United Kingdom

The description is 100% accurate

Would definitely recommend this to anyone!! Really easy to use and is great when you just need to freshen up a bit. Great to just throw into the handbag and always have it on you.

July 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells like Cotton Candy!

This is one of my favourite perfume I have every had. I even loved it when my mom would wear it when I was a kid. Smells sooo good just like cotton candy and is affordable too!

July 11, 2019

The best scent by far!

I fell in love with this scent in high school and it is still a staple in my beauty collection 10 years later!! I got all of my friends and frenemies hooked on this scent back in the day! Oh my gosh I still get compliments frequently! So I whip this out of my purse and tell them to get it !!

June 26, 2019

My absolute go to !

I first bought this at shoppers drug mart because I loved the packaging and thought of smelling like candy. Loved it ! I always get compliments on this perfume! It’s the only perfume I continue to buy all the time :) 10/10 wearing it right now

May 30, 2019

Perfect for people who love sweet

This perfume is heavy on the sweet factor, so if you are more of a musk or floral person, this ones not for you. The scent does last quite a few hours and you’ll probably be told you smell like a cookie ha ha ha. If you want value, purchase this product at a drug store not a department store.

April 24, 2019

Absolutely love this!!!!

This is hands down my favorite perfume. It's long lasting scent clings to your skin the whole day. Unlike so many other perfumes I find with this one you don't have to reapply throughout the day. I love the sweet scent and so does my husband.