Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

May 25, 2015

This is my signature scent. I love how sweet the smell is; think cotton candy and sugar!

I get compliments like crazy when I wear this.

May 25, 2015

I loooooooove this perfume! It's even great because my fiancé adores it too! It stays, and smells absolutely deliciously sweet. Unfortunately, depending on your skin it may not smell as awesome on others,

3.2/5

May 15, 2015

This smells so yummy and sweet but I wouldn't wear it all the time because it is overwhelming. You only need one spray of this perfume then you are good! It's a really pretty scent though, I gave it to my you her cousin because she loves it.

May 15, 2015

This product is just too sweet for my taste. It smells as if you have bathed in a vat of cotton candy. I'm nearing 50 and I don't want to smell that way. It's probably great for tweens and teens, but not for me.

1.7/5

May 15, 2015

This perfume is targeted to the younger generation..it smells amazing BUT its so strong and over powering.

May 10, 2015

Love this perfume, smells amazing and its last all day

2.8/5

April 20, 2015

This perfume is very strong and has such a distinct smell. Its not a perfume that is subtle.. It is over powering

April 01, 2015

I am wearing this today with the matching body lotion! The lotion doesn't smell as great or last as long as the perfume. The scent is really candy-ish and very girly, super flirty. It's quite unique and strong-scented so I don't wear it every day - just a once in a blue moon when I am feeling super girly. Plus the packaging is super pink and cute to boot.

April 01, 2015

First off this is a very girly scent, it's not something I would reccommend to older women because it smells kind of like those cheap candy perfums everyone wore when I was in elementary school, but it's a pretty scent!

March 25, 2015

My daughter wears this ALL the time. It smells sweet, youthful, beautiful and pleasing but makes me want to eat cup cakes. lol