Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

September 19, 2014

I've had this stuff for about 3 years now. I love the smell, it's very sweet with a cotton candy scent to it. My boyfriend loves it :)

September 13, 2014

Love the scent of this - just a hint of cotton candy but not over powering! Love this - my every day purfume

September 13, 2014

I put in on before I go to school and it lasts the whole day, but the top notes fade within a few hours. I usually reapply perfumes if the smell fades, but for this perfume, I prefer the smell of the base notes better. When you first apply it, it smells very overpowering.

I think the price for this is reasonable. I got this perfume for $20, but I've seen other places selling them for $40-$50.

Overall, I really like this product. It smells very sweet and girly and it's perfect for me. I would highly recommend you to try it if you like sweet, cotton candy-like smells.

September 07, 2014

Best perfume EVAR. I know it can smell sickenly sweet and young upon first application - let it dry and walk around for at least 5 minutes and then take a second whiff. AH-MA-ZING. I am sure your particular chemical balance changes how perfumes smell on you - but on myself, it comes off as a light, musky, sweet smell. Almost sophisticated in a bright, fun way.

It is now my signature scent - I wear it everyday, and the price cannot be beat! My next purchase will be the lotion and hair perfume as it is now a part of my identity lol.

I used to work on a remote mine, with closed circuit air, very small working quarters - one of my old coworkers still frequently contacts me and says he misses my smell. It just makes people fall in love with your presence! mm mmm good.

September 03, 2014

Every time I wear Pink Sugar men and women compliment me on the fragrance.
    The fresh, sweet smell is amazing.

August 25, 2014

Smells amazing and for someone who doesn't want to spend that much on perfume, it is so affordable.

July 13, 2014

I have never received so many compliments on a perfume in my life. Every time I go somewhere someone tells me how good i smell and asks me where they can buy the perfume I'm wearing. I love this perfume I wear it everyday!

June 08, 2014

I have been wearing this perfume since the 7th grade. I love it that much
    all of my ex boyfriends always say something about it whenever I run into them and hug em / they smell me.
    Smells so sweet and so damn good.
    My everyday scent for sure.
    Vanilla and cotton candy, but not too strong.

June 04, 2014

My best friend wears this all the time

June 04, 2014

Love the sweet scent of this perfume - very girly and candy-like!