Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

May 28, 2014

This is my very favourite perfume ever - it's sweet, fresh, girly, and I found that nothing is better than smelling like cotton candy. Since buying this, I've gotten so many compliments and I find that the smell really lasts!

April 14, 2014

I absolutely love sweet, sugary smelling perfumes, and this one is my favourite by far. It has the sweetest scent without being overpowering or too strong, and is more of a sultry sweet as opposed to smelling like a piece of candy. It also has great staying power, which is uncommon among perfumes at this price point (it's a great deal!) I've gone through quite a few bottles of Pink Sugar.

February 21, 2014

My favourite perfume! Can be purchased for cheap but don't let that confuse you. This perfume outlasts any I've purchased that were inexpensive. Always get compliments on this when I wear it and many girls don't know about it, so it's definitely a unique smell. I'd buy it again and again. Targeted towards young girls but I am mid twenties and enjoy it!

February 19, 2014

Now for being a cheaper perfume Pink Sugar hits it just right for the 19 crowed here in Canada. The perfume is perfect for going out dancing! It stays strong and I must say every time I wear it, it gets a lot of attention from the boys. I get complimented on how I smell and most know that smell is a huge factor in attraction with the opposite sex. So ladies next time you're going just think about Pink Sugar I feel its the right way to go.

February 08, 2014

Another fave of mine. My bf LOVES when I wear this scent!!

December 11, 2013

This perfume was very "in" and trendy a little while back, I think it still is but not to the same extent.
    Saying that, I really like it, it very pretty and girly scent (very sweet), it smells like cotton candy and vanilla - and to some that may be sickening.

I was wearing it all the time for a long while, but now I have a put it aside and just use it here and there.
    I think it can get to be too much and I think the older I get, the less appealing it is for (I am in my mid 20s). People really do notice you for it, since it is soo sweet.
    I think I'll finish this bottle, but I am not sure if I will rebuy, I think I have outgrown it.

August 14, 2013

PROS: Long lasting beautiful scent.

CONS: Can be too sweet and overwhelming.

QUICK TIPS: A little goes a long way!

I love this scent, but a little goes a long way! If I spray too much it becomes too sweet and overwhelming! I can put this fragrance on in the morning and still smell it at the end of the day.

July 12, 2013

Pink Sugar is my ultimate favourite perfume! I love the scent!!! People stop me and tell me I smell so good and I tell them I smell of candy floss. How sweet is that!!! I've had friends go out and purchase this perfume for themselves because they loved how great I smelled.

June 23, 2013

I got each variety of pink sugar for xmas this year and like them all, but The roller ball version of this is my absolute fave! It's not an overwhelmingly strong smell, but it lasts all day. It smells like candy floss! I have little kids stop and comment that they smell candy...older people that simply wonder what smells so good...it's ME and I love it!

April 26, 2013

Every single time I wear this perfume, I get compliments. Every.single.time - guys will actually ask to sniff my hair(I normally spray perfume in my hair). It's like a drug to them. So if you want to bring all the boys to the yard, definitely get this! It's very sugary and sweet smelling!