Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

April 14, 2011

this smell so good my husband love the smell . It not to strong.

January 24, 2011

My all time favorite perfume. I got a sample of it a couple years ago when my cousin worked at Ulta. I used it up pretty fast... It smells just like cotton candy. That's actually one of the reasons my boyfriend started liking me! I wouldn't want to ever replace this perfume.

January 11, 2011

I got it sale for twenty bucks one time at shoppers when they carried it. It was a steal. I love it. Someone always says something about how good i smell when i wear it. Some find it way too sweet, but its perfect for me. Just test it before hand to make sure its not too strong for you.

August 21, 2010

Everytime I visit Sephora I sample this perfume. Its sweet scent is the perfect daytime perfume, and while it smells like candy, it isn't so sweet that it smells like a kid's perfume. The price is the only thing that has stopped me from buying this fragerance, but I plan on treating myself to it soon!

August 17, 2010

Delicious, sweet feminine scent that i love when i want to feel very girly and young at heart - the main drawback for me is its lack of staying power....doesn't seem like it lasts past a couple of hours.

August 17, 2010

I love that fragance. The first time I bought it I tough it smelled like candy. I love it!

August 17, 2010

i LOVE THIS SCENT AS WELL, THE BOTTLE LOOK S AMAZING THAT IS ALSO A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR WHEN I PURCHASE MY PERFUMES.

August 17, 2010

It reminds me of the wonderful smell of the cotton candy on the boardwalk, where you and your love walk hand in hand. The staying power of this perfume is great, and doesn't change over time with your own body chemicals.

August 17, 2010

CAN YOU SAY HEAVEN? Smells amazing!!!!! the best stuff i've smelt in a long long time (just don't load it on the sweetness can make you go a lil crazy)

August 16, 2010

My boyfriend bought this for me for Valentines day. At first I thought that it had a very funny smell to it, but it grew on me! I love this. Its more of a day smell for me, aswell as a winter smell.. Its very sweet and warm! you cant go wrong if you like sweet perfume!