Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

April 02, 2019

Yummy

I fell in love with pink sugar years ago. I can wear 100$ bottle of perfumes and not hear a single compliment. If I wear this scent I constantly hear how great it smells. I really enjoy the body lotion before bed. Very inexpensive for the quality ($20) smells sweet like vanilla and cotton candy. Long lasting, especially at the gym.

March 19, 2019

Smells yummy

Another one of my favourites, you end up smelling like a candy/bakery. Hubby always says I smell like cookies. It’s a fun and playful perfume another of my must haves.

March 19, 2019

This is for you if you are in your teens

This is such a gorgeous and cute perfume especially for people in their teens! One of the perfumes i would recommend for a someone just starting out / diving into perfumes.

It stays true to its name! Sugar! because it is really a sweet smelling perfume

March 13, 2019

This is a must buy!

Love this perfume. I have used this for years! This is a perfume you could never get tired of. Very sweet, light smell that lasts all day. I highly recommend this product. Any ladies out there who want to get a mans attention, well this is your product ;)

March 03, 2019

My fave perfume for years

Super great for the price, smells sweet and light. I have used this since highschool. I stopped for about two years and used other perfumes, but went back to Pink Sugar. It is definitely a younger fragrance, but I love it.

February 18, 2019

Pink sugar......love

I can’t get enough of this perfume. I wear it all the time. The fragrance is amazing. The lasting power of the scent is wonderful. I use it for everything. I get so many compliments when I wear Pink Sugar. Never stop making it.

February 07, 2019
    New York, United States

If I could give this 10 stars I would!

This is my signature fragrance!!! I absolutely love it and get stopped no matter where I am asking me what I am wearing. It lasts all day and smells divine!

February 07, 2019

Heavenly scent!

This is perfume has a great scent, if you love vanilla and sugar! I love when I wear it and everyone asks what I’m wearing. If you love the smell of cupcakes and vanilla , you will love this!

November 16, 2018

Just bought another one

I love this perfume. I use it daily. It smells like cookies on me. I get compliments all the time or people ask me what perfume I'm wearing. I think this is my 5th bottle.

July 18, 2018

Pink sugar

I’m not one to wear much perfume cuz I find a lot over whelm you, but when I got introduced to pink sugar perfume it became my fav. I know only buy it for myself and others. I also stock up on it so I have at all times lol.