Arbonne ABC Baby Care Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

November 01, 2018

Great Adult Sunscreen!

I have used this mineral based sunscreen all summer of 2018 & absolutely love it!!!! It’s effective without leaving a residue. It lets my skin breathe. I apply it first thing in the morning. On beach days I reapplied once about mid-day with no burn or sun damage !

August 22, 2018

Safe and Effective!!!

I absolutely love that this is a topical sunscreen and they are safer for us than chemically based sunscreens. I also don’t find the need to reapply as often as other brands. Love how this sunscreen is both safe and effective!!!

June 19, 2018

Safe for baby

This product is all I use for my little one. It provides protection from the sun with no irritation to his sensitive skin. Worked well at the splash pad :)

April 16, 2018

Not greasy and lasts a long time

When you're not sure about chemicals and safety of products, Arbonne is a good choice for kids, and even adults...I use this on my face because it's gentle, non-greasy and perfect for my sensitive skin. A little goes a long way, so the tube lasts a long time. Love it!

September 25, 2017

I would but this again!

I would 10/10 buy this product again as it is safe to use on my babies skin free of chemicals. It does an excellent job at protecting her skin from the sun.

August 18, 2017

All Natural,Completely Pure & Safe ARBONNE ABC BABY CARE

I was very lucky and happy when I heard I had won a Facebook Giveaway From @ArbonneCanada for ABC Arbonne Baby Care Sun Screen. Since I have no babies or small children of my own I passed my prize to my friend who's sister just had a newborn baby girl. I first looked up Arbonne Baby Care Sun Screen to read and find out more information about their products. I wanted to make sure they were safe and a good quality product.
    I found out that @Arbonne Products are formulated with the purest, all natural ingredients. It also contains
    botanicals, is rich in Vitamins and antioxidants. It has no harsh chemicals which many popular, well known baby sunscreen contain. Their products are safe, very healthy, mild and so gentle for your babies skin This product is also great for the most sensitive skin. So you can feel safe applying @Arbonne ABC Baby Care Sunscreen on your baby or child.
    My friend told me that she highly recommends and loves @Arbonne ABC Baby Care Sunscreen. She also said she had no problems, concerns and that this baby sunscreen worked very well protecting her baby when outdoors. I want to say Thanks to Karen C Williams - Arbonne Independent Consultant for my contest win, all her information and help. Try @Arbonne ABC Baby Care Sunscreen SPF30 you and your baby will be happy you did. For more information about this and many other products you can visit www.arbonne.com.

June 19, 2017

Worth the price - more sun for me!

We have a family history of skin cancers and then of course there was the story of kids getting burned from their sunscreen. We were offered a trial from a friend and I've bought two bottles since. Works grear on me and the kids.

May 03, 2017

I love all of the Arbonne baby care line; the sunscreen I found super hard to apply, but once its on it seems to keep my kids burn free. I think the difficulty to apply is part and parcel for it being good protection though!

April 02, 2017

This sunscreen is a little on the higher priced side, but comparatively is worth it. It does not leave a white hue on my toddler, and she has never burnt while wearing it, even when in the water all afternoon. It actually goes a long way, and worth it to protect her young skin!

September 15, 2016

Very high priced for sunscreen, but seems to be worth it. It's very thick, so difficult to rub in, but lasts for many hours without needing to be reapplied. It doesn't have a typical "sunscreen" smell, which is nice. My kids have never burned while using it.