4.1/5
Arbonne It's a Long Story Mascara Reviews
#76 in Mascara

October 20, 2017

This is a great mascara

I love this mascara. It goes on evenly and provides beautiful length and definition. You can add a second or third layer for bold effect without it going clumpy. It is very good quality, doesn't irritate eyes and has a pleasant scent, not too strong like some other mascaras I have used. The only drawback is that the price is a bit steep, but this is one product from Arbonne that I feel is worth it and I would buy this again.

September 13, 2017

Love it!

This mascara is amazing. It has a rose aroma and can be applied layer upon layer to add volume and length. It is a bit more expensive then drugstore mascara but can last about 3 months before drying out or getting too sticky to use.

July 21, 2017

One of the very best mascaras out there.

I love this mascara - I get dramatic lashes that last all day as if they were water-proof, but it cleans off instantly at the end of the day because there's no tar. In fact, it's an overall cleaner mascara, which is great for something so close to the eyes. My lashes are definitely looking much longer with it. It has everything needed in a mascara.

This is a mascara that is a little pricier on the onset, but the quality is such that it makes more sense to have this and maybe one other mascara (if you wanted to), rather than have five or more cheaper ones which end up costing more altogether and may have not be as good to your eyelashes and eyes.

July 12, 2017

Great product

I just started using this mascara about a month ago, but I absolutely love it! It is pricey, but worth it. Built in lash boost in the formula so double duty!! Long wand and no clumping. Water resistant and comes off nicely with eye makeup remover.

June 22, 2017

Love the Mascara but the price.....not so much.

$48 CDN plus added taxes and shipping costs *chokes*. Believe me when I say this is an amazing mascara. I have 20+ years of mascara wearing experience under my belt so I think I've earned a bit of credibility when it comes to reviewing a good one lol. I LOVE the wand, LOVE the formulation, LOVE the overall volumized look and lengthened appearance of my short lashes and cannot say enough good things about the staying power. I am an oily skinned gal who is hard pressed to find mascaras that that don't transfer or smudge at least a little bit and am so pleased to find this is not the case with this one. My eyes tend to be a bit sensitive and they water a fair bit, especially on windy days. A good test for me is returning home after walking my kid to his bus stop and NOT seeing black streaks from wind blown tears decorating my face lol. I also found the overall appearance of my lashes to improve with continued use as well. All in all this product has everything I am looking for in a mascara but sadly it just is not something the average person can afford to use. It is unfortunate because I feel they could be selling hoards of this product if the price was reduced at least to the $30 range. I know I would be all over it.

June 15, 2017

By far my favorite mascara

This mascara is by far my favorite. I have tried many, many different brands of mascara and this is the only one that hasn't left black marks on my eyelid where my lashes rub. It goes on easy with no clumping and lasts through the whole day. Thanks my favorite Argonne product!

May 10, 2017

Oh Arbonne...I love you and all your products especially your mascara. The one product that I choose not to leave home without is my Arbonne mascara in black. It goes on smooth and doesn't clump. It seems to lenghten my somewhat short lashes and stays on my lashes! It doesnt irritate my eyes like other mascaras have in the past. I love it and highly recommend it to everyone.

April 13, 2017

I've been using the arbonne mascara for a while now, by far it is the best mascara I've used for it's effectiveness to give you long, dark lashes. However, the price I find is a little steep, and after a couple months it still goes on nicely and looks good - but it does flake a little and I end up throughout the day with little specs of dry mascara that fell from my eyelashes onto my face. Not a big deal at all, as the benefits of how great it makes my eyelashes look outweighs that. But it would be nice if it were a little more budget friendly.

March 18, 2017

Arbonne mascara has become my favourite mascara ever. For years I used clinique feathering mascara but they stopped making it and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find another comparable mascara, until I discovered Arbonne! This mascara is absolutely amazing! It is fairly easy to remove with warm water. I do find the full price product way overpriced (48$), but if you purchase during a sale it is certainly worth it.

March 13, 2017

For such an expensive makeup I was expecting a much higher quality product. It is great if you prefer a mascara that comes off with ease. For me, it didn't last long enough and I felt it needed reapplication by supper time (if I had an evening event.) It is a fine product for a quick use but flakes off to easily for my liking. My mother in law hates a mascara that requires make-up remover to get off and so this is a great product for her and she loves it.