4.1/5
Arbonne It's a Long Story Mascara Reviews
#75 in Mascara

April 12, 2018

Love it

I love love love this mascara! It's really expensive but it's last a long time and works really well. It dosent flake all day and stands up to alot. I definatly reccome t it if you can afford it!

April 08, 2018

a great mascara

I keep buying this. I bought It on a whim as I went to a home party and have always had issues with my eyelashes falling out. I bought this mascara and my eyelashes have almost stopped falling out and have gotten way longer. its amazing!

March 27, 2018

BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET!

This mascara is truly amazing! For years I was buying brand after brand trying to find a mascara that doesn't clump, and makes my eyelashes look long and full and I've finally found it! I've been using this mascara for over 2 years now and I still love it. It even helps your eye lashes grow, SERIOUSLY! I've personally never had long eyelashes, until I continued to use this! BEST MASCARA EVER!

March 06, 2018

Wouldn't reccomend- hurt my eyes

Although I think the product has great hold, when it gets into your eye (even a teeny amount) it stings and causes my eyes to be blood shot. I don't think that for the price of it, that it is worth it to be honest.

March 06, 2018

Love this mascara!!!

I am crazy about this mascara! I have sensitive eyes and i hardly wear mascara as I am constantly scratching my eyes when I wear it normally. I can't even tell I am actually wearing it! I love how it makes my lashes look!

1.2/5

January 08, 2018

Not a good mascara

I tried this mascara a few times and was very unsatisfied. It doesn't separate lashes well and doesn't thicken or elongate very much. Arbonne has a long way to come in their makeup line compared to other brands of comparable price.

October 20, 2017

This is a great mascara

I love this mascara. It goes on evenly and provides beautiful length and definition. You can add a second or third layer for bold effect without it going clumpy. It is very good quality, doesn't irritate eyes and has a pleasant scent, not too strong like some other mascaras I have used. The only drawback is that the price is a bit steep, but this is one product from Arbonne that I feel is worth it and I would buy this again.

September 13, 2017

Love it!

This mascara is amazing. It has a rose aroma and can be applied layer upon layer to add volume and length. It is a bit more expensive then drugstore mascara but can last about 3 months before drying out or getting too sticky to use.

July 21, 2017

One of the very best mascaras out there.

I love this mascara - I get dramatic lashes that last all day as if they were water-proof, but it cleans off instantly at the end of the day because there's no tar. In fact, it's an overall cleaner mascara, which is great for something so close to the eyes. My lashes are definitely looking much longer with it. It has everything needed in a mascara.

This is a mascara that is a little pricier on the onset, but the quality is such that it makes more sense to have this and maybe one other mascara (if you wanted to), rather than have five or more cheaper ones which end up costing more altogether and may have not be as good to your eyelashes and eyes.

July 12, 2017

Great product

I just started using this mascara about a month ago, but I absolutely love it! It is pricey, but worth it. Built in lash boost in the formula so double duty!! Long wand and no clumping. Water resistant and comes off nicely with eye makeup remover.