Arctic Fox Reviews
#88 in Hair Colour

December 04, 2017

Talked about for a reason!

I first used this on recommendation, this brand gets a lot of buzz since it's vegan and I have a lot of eco-friendly friends who are also vegan. I previously tried Manic Panic and found it kind of a nightmare, but I absolutely loved this.

Very easy to use, to customise and make the bottle last longer, the colours are great and I don't have to worry about any animal testing. Will definitely buy again.

September 26, 2017

purple power

I love this product.it goes on dry hair with no dripping,premixed so you use as much or as little as you need and you can do your own personal colour mixing.no bad smell .the funkiest colours and....no animal testing!!

August 14, 2017

My New Favorite

Purchased Arctic Fox's line for the first time, trying out Purple Rain. First off the SMELL is amazing right out of the bottle, like grapes. Has a great texture that's not too liquidy and has great coverage. Long lasting color with a good fade out as well. I mixed it with conditioner as well for an awesome Pastel Purple.
    Probably my new go-to dye now as well!

April 05, 2017

Since Special Effects is no longer available in Canada, this is the product that has replaced it. It is very good, very comparable to Special Effects. The colours are vibrant, and it smells amazing (I love the smell soooo much). I wish they had a bigger colour range and I wish the bottle was clear so that you could actually see the true colour but it is pretty true to the colour on the front of the bottle (that's just a slight complaint/annoyance for me). It is on the pricier side, especially when you can get colours at Sally for less than half the price but it is better quality and lasts longer so it is worth it in the end.

2.0/5

February 17, 2017

Terrible! Can't get it to stay even with using cold water and sulfate free shampoos with colour seal conditioners! It's over perfumed, and overpriced. Very sad and disappointed.