ARI by Ariana Grande Reviews
#589 in Perfume

June 18, 2020

Smells so divine and looks so cute

The packaging A+! The scent A+! It’s sweet and makes me feel so feminine! I love this fragrance! If it were a bit cheaper I’d buy again but if I’m looking for something that’s perfect in scent and I got some cash I’d definitely cop once again.

June 05, 2019

I absolutely love this!

This is my all time favourite perfume! I usually don’t like celebrity perfumes due to their lack of staying power but this one lasts all day long, without having to be touched up! The price is great considering that I only have to repurchase every year! The scent is fresh and sweet, you can’t go wrong with this perfume!

December 20, 2017

ARI <3

J'ai beaucoup aimé le parfum Ari de Ariana Grande. Je m'attendais à rien de moins. La senteur dure assez longtemps sans être ''trop'' parfumée. Je n'aime pas quelque chose qui sent trop fort. J'ai eu beaucoup de compliments en le portant.

March 21, 2017

I love ariana grande. The fact that I can now where a perfume by her is so exciting! it smells great and works amazing too. With purchase I think you recieve a gift too.

January 17, 2017

I bought this perfume last year on a Christmas sale and I love it. I wear it on great event and it smells really good. The smell is kinda strong and stays a long time on your skin. It smells like marshmallow and I like it.

January 08, 2017

Awesome perfume! I bought it on a whim, without ever hearing much about it. It smells great, and the bottle is sooo cute! Not a bad price, but not that cheap either.

October 12, 2016

Price COULD be cheaper for sure. HOwever, this perfume is one of my favorites. It smells amazing, and lasts all day on your clothes/skin which is what I look for in a perfume.

August 02, 2016

It has an amazing smell and is definetly worth the price. The bottle is beautiful and the perfume lasts a long time unlike any other perfumes have tried. It is definetly my favorite perfume that i own.

July 07, 2016

This fragrance was only just released in 2015 and it quickly has become one of my favourites.
    It is the perfect combination of sweetness and musk which make it acceptable for an all-year wear. It does not have very many different tones or notes which makes this a very simple yet sexy scent.
    Initially, you get some fruity tones - Grapefruit and Raspberries (Yum), and slowly you develop into a more Powdery, Vanilla and Rose mixture and then you are left with Musk and Marshmellow. Personally, I feel the Marshmellow really makes this fragrance and adds a unique touch, it is not a scent that you pick up on very often in fragrances. it is not overpowering or strong, it is very sweet and light so it does not have THAT strong of a staying power, you would need more than a couple sprays to last you through the day.
    The bottle is a great representation of the scent - simple and sweet. I also love the little white pompom that reminds me of the Marshmellow scent, unfortunately I feel that it would get dirty fairly quick.

January 15, 2016

I LOVE IT!
    It's so hard trying to find a perfume that's not really strong but lasts through the day, so I was excited when they came out with Ari it's a light fresh smell with a spicy twist !
    And very affordable compared to most fragrances !