Arm And Hammer Extra Whitening Advance White 3 In 1 Power Toothpaste Reviews
#20 in Toothpastes

August 13, 2018
    District of Columbia, United States

A++

As an avid tea drinker, my teeth were stained almost as bad as my smoker husbands. We tried another name brand and it only whitened our teeth to a point. This toothpaste does a great job gradually whitening out teeth and it doesn’t cause that ‘white gum’ look some other brands cause

June 27, 2018

Refreshing & keeps your teeth white!

Love this toothpaste. It's super refreshing & tastes great. I am a huge tea drinker, so my teeth need the extra care of whitening tooth paste & this one definitely does the trick! My teeth are nice & white & I can keep enjoying my tea!

May 22, 2018

My one and only

I've been using this toothpaste for years and cannot use any other toothpastes. My teeth and mouth always feel so refreshed and clean after using this toothpaste. I prefer this one to the gel version as well.

May 01, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

The only one I trust and use

I have been using this product for years!! I have tried using different toothpaste and they always fall short. This toothpaste leaves my mouth felling clean and fresh! I drink plenty of coffee and I truly believe that if it weren’t for this toothpaste, my teeth would be super stained.

March 24, 2018

I would not buy again

We bought this toothpaste because it was on sale and i thought it was a great deal for a whitening, name brand toothpaste. we ended up throwing it out after a few uses because it was so awful. I cant say whether it was effective or not as we didnt use it enough to know. But the taste and texture were so gross i just couldnt keep going with it. It was dry and clumpy and tasted awful. I would finish brushing and feel like i needed to brush AGAIN with a different paste just to get the taste out.

March 16, 2018

Pearly whites!

Growing up, my mother always told me to brush my teeth with baking soda to make my teeth whiter. This toothpaste does the job and my teeth are so white! It's not instant but with regular usage I have noticed a huge difference! Such a great product and it's so cheap!!

2.3/5

March 09, 2018

Would not repurchase

This was not a good experience. For some reason this toothpaste just did not sit well with us. It was almost too harsh and tasted really bad. I would not recommend this or repurchase this to be quite honest.

///

Ce n'était pas une bonne expérience. Pour une raison que j'ignore, ce dentifrice ne colle pas bien avec nous. C'était presque trop dur et goûté vraiment mauvais. Je ne recommanderais pas ceci ou racheter ceci pour être tout à fait honnête.

March 06, 2018

My Go To!

I've been using whitening toothpastes for the last few years- you can notice the difference between just a regular toothpaste and one that actually whitens! This is definitely my go to!

March 04, 2018

Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste

I've always liked trying to use baking soda to whiten my teeth. This toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean & fresh without a strong minty taste afterwards.

March 01, 2018

The Best!

Have been using this product for the last few years! Works amazing and my teeth have never been whiter. Love this toothpaste. Great value and available at so many locations so I can always get a new one!