Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #3 out of 135 in Teeth Whitening

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

March 13, 2017

This toothpastes really helps to whiten teeth, however it tastes not so great, as to be expected since there is baking soda in it, but definitely worth using if you want whiter teeth

March 08, 2017

Out of all the tings I've tried to keep my teeth white this one is fantastic. I have tried the strips, gels, etc that cost way too much now that I have a little one. This is a more cost effective way to get rid of the gnarly coffee and wine stains that seem so hard to get rid of. I had my mom and mother in law try it and it worked like magic!

March 07, 2017

Very nice taste. It leaves your mouth feeling very clean and your breath feels fresh. Was very effective at whitening your teeth after just a few uses. i would recommend this product.

March 01, 2017

I bought this toothpaste because it was on sale and I have continued to buy it because it works. No harsh minty taste or weird after taste after brushing.

2.0/5

February 24, 2017

Yikes. This stuff is AWFUL :( ! The taste was so disgusting that I couldn't even manage to finish brushing my teeth with it. Unfortunately I'm not able to give a solid review on whether or not the whitening actually works. I'll stick with my usual brand.

February 24, 2017

I haven't noticed any difference in my teeth with the A&H;Baking Soda toothpaste. I like the aspect that the product uses baking soda instead of any bleaching agents but it doesn't seem to be effective for someone who drinks coffee/smokes. Also tastes terrible, try something else.

February 03, 2017

Only use this brand for toothpaste! Love it, the only complaint is I feel like it could be a bit tougher in the whitening category. I do like it for a subtle not overbearing flavor/texture

January 26, 2017

I was really nervous about trying this toothpaste. Thought for sure it would have a really awful taste/aftertaste but thankfully I was wrong :) I love how clean and sparkly my teeth are afterwards. I found that after a week of use my teeth were showing signs of whitening!

January 16, 2017

J'aime cette pate a dents, car elle nettoie très bien les dents et elle les blanchit aussi graduellement! Elle ne goute pas extrèmement bonne, mais elle est efficace pour le prix!

January 11, 2017

I actually brush my teeth longer with this toothpaste. The annoyingly high volume of foam isn't a problem and my mouth feels cleaner when I am finished. No filmy aftertaste. Great!