Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

June 24, 2017

The only toothpaste I use

Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use. It keeps my teeth looking white, and my mouth feeling fresh. Although, because it has baking soda in it, the texture can make your gums a bit sore if you brush too hard.

June 19, 2017

Best toothpaste

The Arm & Hammer Advance White extreme whitening toothpaste is the best toothpaste out there! I recently purchased it on sale and I thought i would give it a try. The smell is the same and any average toothpaste, like peppermint and the consistency is great! I has like a mix of thick but soft paste.

April 29, 2017

Très bon produit excellent pour ceux qui on des chat. La litière ne sens pas et a une bonne odeur je l'utilise pour mais deux chat. produit a recommandez

Very good product excellent for those who one of the cat. The litter does not smell and has a good smell I use it for but two cat. Product has recommend

1.0/5

April 23, 2017

I had huge problems using this toothpaste it gave me a terrible reaction. not sure why since i've always used there toothpaste I would not recommend this particular kind I contacted them they could not give an explanation so they sent me a coupon for $3 okay...

April 11, 2017

Awesome toothpaste ,made my teeth nice and white and being a smoker and a coffee drinker I saw a good change in my teeth ,love the minty taste ,I don't use it everyday as it is abrasive to my teeth .I love the fact when I do use it I feel like I just came!E from the dentist.

April 11, 2017

It does taste different than other toothpaste. It's salty and a little gritty in texture. According to the blue tab at the end of the toothpaste, this means it has less chemical than others on the market. I don't find my teeth any whiter or brighten than usual.

April 06, 2017

My all time favourite tooth paste. Nothing compares to it. I'm a smoker and I drink coffee so you'd think my teeth are terribly yellow, but with this tooth paste you would never be able to tell! Forever will I be using this product!

March 19, 2017

Before i tried this product i had stained teeth.. once i found out i was eligable for this trial i was really nervous to try something else.. but i now LOVE this product my teeth are whiter then they have been in years! deffinatly recommend

March 13, 2017

This toothpastes really helps to whiten teeth, however it tastes not so great, as to be expected since there is baking soda in it, but definitely worth using if you want whiter teeth

March 08, 2017

Out of all the tings I've tried to keep my teeth white this one is fantastic. I have tried the strips, gels, etc that cost way too much now that I have a little one. This is a more cost effective way to get rid of the gnarly coffee and wine stains that seem so hard to get rid of. I had my mom and mother in law try it and it worked like magic!