Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

November 19, 2017

YUP; pearly whites for sure.

Baking soda; not just for baking!

Honestly, I have used this stuff for years, despite many a strange look from past pals and partners. "Baking soda, in your toothpaste?!" ...uhhh yes, and it's magical.

I am a strict death before decaf kind of gal, meaning I am perpetually drinking coffee, but you would never guess based on the shade of my teeth, thanks to this stuff.

Oh, and it's generally only a couple of bucks to purchase (awesome), it leaves my mouth feeling WAY cleaner than all the other brands of toothpaste I've tried, AND, it's so minty that I could probably turn into the close-talker from Seinfeld and no one would even care.

Shout-out to Arm & Hammer for rescuing me from myself and my teeth staining habits ahaha, couldn't do it without you!

November 07, 2017

Best Toothpaste Ever!!

This is my absolute favorite toothpaste. I will never ever go back to using any other toothpaste ever again. The taste of the toothpaste makes my mouth feel so clean and so refreshing all while giving me the deep cleaning I need. I love that it whitens my teeth too!!!

October 15, 2017

Amazing and the cost is great

I use this toothpaste daily it's a great product as you get more and it costs less then the competition... I highly recommend this toothpaste.
    I like the mint paste it's refreshing and really improved the color of my teeth it's a two thumbs up

2.3/5

September 19, 2017

Did not like this

I buy whitening toothpaste but I did not like this one. It tasted too salty. I couldnt finish the tube I disliked the taste so much, so unable to tell if it would have whitened my teeth.

August 27, 2017

I would buy this product again.

I love the look of my teeth after just two uses. My teeth appear very white and clean. This product doesn't leave the teeth looking patchy or discoloured.

August 11, 2017

Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh!

This toothpaste whitens about the best from what I've tried. I always use a whitening paste to help eliminate coffee stains. I've been using Arm & Hammer for quite some time now.

July 11, 2017

Would buy again....

Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste is the only toothpaste we use in our house. It has a nice taste and leaves your mouth tingly clean.

June 24, 2017

Only toothpaste I purchase

I've tried every whitening toothpaste on the market and so happy I bought this brand. I've been using it for about 5 years and I have to say it is my favorite. I find it very effective even noticed a difference after about 1-2 uses. I recommend this toothpaste to anyone who wants an affordable effective toothpaste. Only thing I disliked at first was the strong taste.

June 24, 2017

The only toothpaste I use

Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use. It keeps my teeth looking white, and my mouth feeling fresh. Although, because it has baking soda in it, the texture can make your gums a bit sore if you brush too hard.

June 19, 2017

Best toothpaste

The Arm & Hammer Advance White extreme whitening toothpaste is the best toothpaste out there! I recently purchased it on sale and I thought i would give it a try. The smell is the same and any average toothpaste, like peppermint and the consistency is great! I has like a mix of thick but soft paste.