4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. With the power of baking soda, this toothpaste removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power.

October 15, 2017

Amazing and the cost is great

I use this toothpaste daily it's a great product as you get more and it costs less then the competition... I highly recommend this toothpaste.
    I like the mint paste it's refreshing and really improved the color of my teeth it's a two thumbs up

2.3/5

September 19, 2017

Did not like this

I buy whitening toothpaste but I did not like this one. It tasted too salty. I couldnt finish the tube I disliked the taste so much, so unable to tell if it would have whitened my teeth.

August 27, 2017

I would buy this product again.

I love the look of my teeth after just two uses. My teeth appear very white and clean. This product doesn't leave the teeth looking patchy or discoloured.

August 11, 2017

Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh!

This toothpaste whitens about the best from what I've tried. I always use a whitening paste to help eliminate coffee stains. I've been using Arm & Hammer for quite some time now.

July 11, 2017

Would buy again....

Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste is the only toothpaste we use in our house. It has a nice taste and leaves your mouth tingly clean.

June 24, 2017

Only toothpaste I purchase

I've tried every whitening toothpaste on the market and so happy I bought this brand. I've been using it for about 5 years and I have to say it is my favorite. I find it very effective even noticed a difference after about 1-2 uses. I recommend this toothpaste to anyone who wants an affordable effective toothpaste. Only thing I disliked at first was the strong taste.

June 24, 2017

The only toothpaste I use

Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use. It keeps my teeth looking white, and my mouth feeling fresh. Although, because it has baking soda in it, the texture can make your gums a bit sore if you brush too hard.

June 19, 2017

Best toothpaste

The Arm & Hammer Advance White extreme whitening toothpaste is the best toothpaste out there! I recently purchased it on sale and I thought i would give it a try. The smell is the same and any average toothpaste, like peppermint and the consistency is great! I has like a mix of thick but soft paste.

April 29, 2017

Très bon produit excellent pour ceux qui on des chat. La litière ne sens pas et a une bonne odeur je l'utilise pour mais deux chat. produit a recommandez

Very good product excellent for those who one of the cat. The litter does not smell and has a good smell I use it for but two cat. Product has recommend

1.0/5

April 23, 2017

I had huge problems using this toothpaste it gave me a terrible reaction. not sure why since i've always used there toothpaste I would not recommend this particular kind I contacted them they could not give an explanation so they sent me a coupon for $3 okay...