Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Reviews
#25 in Grocery

December 13, 2017

Outstanding Multi-Purpose Baking Soda!

This product is amazing. It has many uses. It's great for fridges, closets and rooms as it clears any unwanted smells. The price is fantastic and is always worth having in anyone's household.

October 18, 2017

Versatility in a box!

I love how you can do so many different tasks with one simple box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda! From deodorizing my fridge to cleaning my kitchen sink to cleaning my jewelry safely, this product does everything! Highly recommend it.

October 02, 2017

Godod stuff

Good product good for multi uses cleaning cooking and a kiler of smells in fridge or sink use like draino used to get stains out of beds with vininger mix is also fun to do science stuff with kids just a good pruduct always have in house and on hand

September 21, 2017

I bought several boxes of this as it was on sale one day. I have used it in baking, to freshen the carpet and fridge, clean the sink and a recipe for cleaning the underpan in the elements on the stove. It works well for so many things! I scored it 5 stars for taste, but I havnt tasted it I just didnt want my score to be low for this as it was great for everything i used it for. I cant see any baking soda tasting good.

May 15, 2017

I use baking soda for everything from cleaning my oven, toilet, water stains, clearing a drain to brushing my teeth and washing my hair. All you have to do is add white vinegar to any of the above. It's environment friendly and there's no harsh smells.

May 11, 2017

I just can't live without it. A staple in my home my entire life, decades. Used for baking, laundry, upset stomach, pets, cleansers, bath bombs, home made household cleaners, the list is practically endless. There are hundreds of Pinterest, YouTube, blogs and books filled with additional ideas in case you run out yourself.

May 08, 2017

This has been a staple in my household since I lived at home with my parents. I continue to buy Arm & Hammer baking soda -it cannot be beat. The price is right (constantly goes on sale, available EVERYWHERE, lots of different package sizes). I keep the fridge-vent box in my fridge and it really helps with odors. I use this stuff to clarify my hair (mix a bit with shampoo and wash - leaves hair squeaky clean) to whiten my teeth (add a bit to toothpaste to whiten) to clean (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, drains, microwave, laundry...) and to deodorize (sprinkled into shoes, open box in fridge) - even to scrub ceramic cook tops!
    Oh, and you can eat the stuff. This baking soda works well in all of my baking recipes - especially the pretzels I make which are boiled in water and Arm & Hammer baking soda. Delish!
    Five star product. Cannot recommend enough. I never have less than three boxes at my house.

May 08, 2017

I'm not sure why taste is a factor here, this stuff tastes awful. But it's great for adding rise to your baking and getting rid of odd smells in your home and fridge!! Household staple!

May 08, 2017

This is a staple at home. Use it for cleaning the sinks, clearing the drains and most recently used it with coconut oil to take sticky residue off left over from a sticker. Has many more uses!

May 04, 2017

C'est un excellent produit depuis mon enfance que nous utilisons ce produit et pour toutes sortes de choses différences. Nous l'adorons et suggérons à tout le monde d'en avoir à la maison.