Arm & Hammer Cloud Control Clumping Cat Litter (Multi-Cat) Reviews
#5 in Cat Litter

The forecast is clear and 100% dust free. No more worrying about nasty clouds of dust, dander and heavy perfume. Formulated with a hypo-allergenic light scent and Dander Shield Technology™ to help reduce airborne dander when scooping. The patented Clump & Seal™ technology seals and destroys odours before they can leave the litter box for 7-day odour control - guaranteed.

You might also like Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter (Multi-Cat)

Colorado, United States

super efficace

Super efficace, j'ai deux chats et l'odeur horrible de leur litière est enfin disparue depuis que j'utilise cette litière.
    Elle est super agglomérante. Parfaite lorsqu'on a plusieurs minous à la maison! Merci Family Rated de m'avoir donné l'opportunité de tester ce produit gratuitement!

Less Dust Less Mess

My daughter has two cats so the litter box and area can get quite messy. This product seems to effectively cut the down the mess quite a bit. The floor, baseboards etc in the litter box area are noticeably cleaner with less dust around it.
    The litter is fine and clumps and scoops well for cleaning out the box. I also love that I don’t have to close my eyes and turn my head when filling because there isn’t a puff of dust to deal with!
    Lol. Some litters have a strong perfume odour which seems to make it worse. It doesn’t mask the smell just adds another one into the mix. This Arm and Hammer litter has a light scent which isn’t overwhelming.
    I would recommend this litter. It is effective and makes cleaning easier. I received this Arm and Hammer Cloud Control Breathe Easy Clumping Litter free of charge in exchange for an honest review. #gotitfree #FamilyRatedClub #ArmandHammerCloudControl #try

Great litter!

I’ve been using natural cat litter for a while and what prompted that change was the fear over dust clouds in traditional litter.

With three cats and a 10K vet bill I’m still paying off, I can’t afford to take their health for granted with something that could be dangerous!
    So I’m absolutely thrilled this product is on the market. My cats took wonderfully to wooden litter, but I know many folks who have cats who hate it, or they need the ease of a clumping litter.

For those people, it’s important that this Arm and Hammer litter delivers on it’s promises.

Well, I’m happy to say it does!

Not even a small amount of dust when pouring it or scooping. It clumps just as well as other clumping brands.

As for the smell? I found it actually contained smells better and smelled less than the brand I used to use. The granules are really fine, so even though they still get tracked around (what litter doesn’t??!??) they are much less noticeable on the ground.

I’d heartily recommend this to anyone looking for a traditional litter, who is concerned about the health effects of dust clouds!

No more dusty shelves.

I received a coupon to redeem a full size box of Arm&Hammer;Cloud control cat litter for review. I am nervous to switch up my fur baby’s litter as she is a finicky feline. She was fine and used the box as usual which is a great thing.
    The litter box is usually kept in a very large walk in closet. There are clothes kept on the other side of the closet and quite often I find them dusty and have to rewash them before wearing them.
    As soon as I poured the new litter I could tell it was a problem of the past, there was no huge cloud of dust floating around. Throughout the week there has continued to be no dust and it has controlled the scent much better than my regular brand.
    The only thing holding me back from switching entirely is the price point. It was 6 dollars more than my regular brand.
    I purchased it from a pet store and the coupon didn’t even cover the amount on the small box. I will try Walmart next time and see if it is a more affordable option there.

The Cat Litter that Keeps on Working

I received this box of "ARM & HAMMER Cloud Control Clumping Cat Litter" for free. The entire contents of the box of 6.35 kg(14lbs) fits exactly into the litter box and unbelievable, as we poured it out, there was no dust cloud. Most formulas out there have this heavy cloud of dust and who knows what allergens you're breathing in as a cat and as the owner scooping up their business especially the fact that we also have a small child at home - definitely don't like those cloud of nasties! The scent of this litter, was light like most litters are. The colour of the litter is grey and appears the same as all clay litters but with one noticeable difference - the texture was quite fine like that of sand and it felt very soft. Usually when my cat goes into the litter box, litter often spills outside and everywhere.

With this particular litter, there isn't much tracking like most. As with most clumping formulas, they tend to fall apart under the pressure of the scooper but not this one. The clump stays intact and little bits don't fly everywhere in the box as your scooping. My cat tends to pee in the corner, in the same spot every single time and the litter doesn't stick to the edges of the box like previous litters formulas. We didn't notice any odours either and it stayed fresh and clean for quite some time. Thank you Familyrated and Arm and Hammer for introducing us to this life changing formula for our cat!

This litter totally blew our minds and did what it claimed! So impressed that it is 100% dust-free, stays clumped, and free of odours. Chester's happy, we're happy!

Great kitty litter!

I really liked the kitty litter. It really does what it says. My cat no longer sneezes when he's in the box digging. The only thing is that it's really expensive.
    Hopefully the price will come down. But other than that I'm very happy with it. And thanks to family rated and arm & hammer I was able to try it for free.

Saskatchewan, Canada

No dust, soft on paws!

I picked up the #ArmandHammerCloudControl Clumping Cat Litter (Multi-Cat) with the coupon provided by @FamilyRated and @ArmandHammerCanada to test and give my review.
    I have multiple cats as we have rescued a number of strays to our acreage, so I knew it would be given a fair test! My first impression as I was pouring the litter into the litter box was that this litter is indeed dust-free.
    No plumes of dust flying up in a cloud, which was nice! It is almost the consistency of sand, and when scooping, the good litter is very easily sifted through.
    I also have an older cat with arthritis, and she seems to like the softer texture of the litter on her paws. There is a distinct scent to this product, almost fruity. It's noticeable, but none of my cats seem to mind it.
    The clumping action absorbs almost immediately - it actually confused my youngest kitty when he turned around to cover up his 'contribution', only to find that it had seemingly vanished.
    It took about 3/4 of the box to fill the one litter, and with numerous cats I don't foresee that it will last long, so for about $15 for a small box it is likely not affordable for me with 4 litters in our workshop for them.

However if I was to only have one litter in the house with a couple of cats, I'd probably consider it worth it - the litter itself isn't wasted as it sifts so well, and there isn't a lot of tracking either. Two paws up #FamilyRatedClub #gotitfree

Great product but pricey

I was so excited to be given the opportunity to #tryitfree with familyrated. We have tried other clumping litters in the past but they didn’t quite stand up to their claims.
    I really liked how this truly did clump which allowed for easy scooping and was a pleasant smell without all the dust after pouring. The reason I have given the value 2.5 stars is the price for what you receive size wise.
    $14.99 is expensive when we are only able to get 2 changes out of a box vs others. If something price wise was to change I would definitely consider this litter!

Dust-Free

This is perfect for my 2 cats! No more white dust on my cats’ paws or fur! I don’t have to worry about them breathing in dust while digging around in their litter box.
    A great product that I continue to get! I got this product for free, for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own!

August 08, 2019

Le formule parfaite, mais chère

Comme je partais en vacances et devais emmener mon chat avec moi, j'en au profité pour essayer la nouvelle litière Arm & Hammer Cloud Control reçue en #cadeau grâce à @FamilyRated et @ArmandHammerCanada.

En arrivant à destination, j'ai préparé le bac à litière et j'y ai vidé toute la boîte de Cloud Control. Je n'ai effectivement remarqué aucune poussière s'en dégageant.

Mon chat a utilisé sa nouvelle litière sans aucun problème même s'il n'était pas habitué à son odeur et à sa texture un peu différente. Elle a un léger parfum que je trouve très agréable et je ne le sens que lorsque je retire les crottes et les pipis. Il ne parfume donc pas toute la pièce comme d'autres litières que j'ai essayées et qui font que normalement, j'en achète de la non parfumée.

Bref, son seul défaut, à mon avis, est son prix. Je considère la litière Cloud Control de Arm & Hammer comme une litière luxueuse, parfaite lorsqu'on a les moyens de se l'offrir. Je la trouve très efficace. J'en rachèterai probablement lorsque nous reviendrons en visite avec notre chat, mais probablement pas pour une utilisation à l'année longue à la maison. #ArmandHammerCloudControl #FamilyRatedClub #Cadeau