Arm & Hammer Cloud Control Clumping Cat Litter (Multi-Cat) Reviews
#5 in Cat Litter

The forecast is clear and 100% dust free. No more worrying about nasty clouds of dust, dander and heavy perfume. Formulated with a hypo-allergenic light scent and Dander Shield Technology™ to help reduce airborne dander when scooping. The patented Clump & Seal™ technology seals and destroys odours before they can leave the litter box for 7-day odour control - guaranteed.

You might also like Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter (Multi-Cat)

Loved the Non Dustiness of this

I tried this on a litter of Siamese Kittens. It is great, no dustiness for their little lungs. Would definitely recommend for a 1 or 2 cat household. I found it a bit to pricey for my multi cat household. I would probably buy to just use on My litters once or twice a year.

Saskatchewan, Canada

No dust

My thoughts on arm& hammer cat litter. Well first I want to say I do look for a couple things when buying litter #1 it has to be dust free #2 it has to have odar control #3 price #1 dust free- will say it actually hold up to this.
    Find it hard to find a little that actually does just this. however this actually checks this box. #2 odour control- well this litter does check this box if you sift the box everyday.
    Doesnt hold up if you leave it any longer then that. As well as if you do have any scent sensitivity this may not be right for you.
    #3 price- it does cost a little more then sone brands however cheaper then our usual we buy from the pet stores. So in the end would give it 6 stars out of 10 just for being dust free. # gotitfree #familyrated

No dust

I love this litter and so does my cat. I love that it has no dust. I loved that it didn’t smell like a litter box when I was cleaning it. It clumped together great and held up to scooping.
    It doesn’t stick to the box, so it makes scooping very easy. I find there is less tracking of litter with this one. I would recommend this litter to everybody.

Florida, United States

Very Effective Product for Multiple Cats

I was pleased to be given the opportunity to try Arm and Hammer Cloud Control Litter as I have 3 cats so finding litter that does the job is a must. This one worked great! I noticed a reduction in the dusty layer that tends to settle around the litter area with other brands. There was no poof of dust when filling the box either.

The product also clumps effectively making clean up easy. In terms of scent, the product has a very light fragrance, nothing sickening or overpowering. It seemed to control odor well. I also noted the texture was quite fine which is probably a good thing if you have a fussy cat who might not like a coarser textured litter.

I definitely recommend this; I was impressed with how it does exactly what it says it will: no dustiness from using this litter! And the cats had no issues with the change either!

August 04, 2019

Dust free & odour reducing

I have 2 cats, and I was concerned with this 14 LB box being quite small - it filled one very large size litter box. For the $17 price, I thought at first that was too costly. When using it, the first noticeable thing is there isn't a dust cloud to inhale. 👍🏻 I don't need to wear a mask when handling this litter, which is terrific. 😌 The allergen free light scent indeed has no scent/fragrance. Fortunately it lasted 3 times longer than the litter we normally buy (a 18kg size). The seals & destroys odours claim proved to be true. The usual strong smell wasn't near as strong. It's 100% dust free, and has danger shield technology.

Updated On: August 04, 2019

I #gotitfree #ArmandHammerCloudControl

August 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Controls Litter dust; not so much the odor.

I was head over heels to be chosen to test and review this product for free from Family Rated! Being a “mom” to 4 cats, I can’t express how important it is to find a great litter that covers all the necessary bases to keep my home from smelling and looking like a zoo! I was pleased when I saw that Arm & Hammer Cloud control was a several dollars less than the other versions they sell; however I noticed it did not come in the Jumbo size box as the others. I found the litter to deliver what it promised; cloud & dust control...but it lacked odor control and it didn’t seem to “coat” the kitty poop, leaving it rather “exposed”. Overall, I liked the product, but I would probably stick to my regular type

August 01, 2019

No cloud

This dust free formula takes care of daily litter maintenance for almost a week and reduces the dust when scooping, which is a life-saver. The ARM & HAMMER part eliminates litter box odors under decent levels making non-cat owners happy when they visit.

August 01, 2019

Happy cats!

I am a very proud cat lady, so excited to try this Cloud Control litter, which I #gotitfree from FamilyRated. I have two older, picky cats, so I was cautious about trying something new. I mixed it in with our old litter for a week, and with two happy kitties, was able to fully switch over in no time! It handled smells well, and wasn't dusty - these are huge, huge pluses! I'm a fan.

July 24, 2019

Litter Love

Smokey kitty loves his new litter. We love it more as we enjoy not having it tracked around his litter box. Arm and Hammer Cloud Control Litter works very well. Also his litter box seems to being staying fresher longer. So happy kitty = Happy us.
    I have recommended this to my sister who has three indoor cats.