4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete Odour Sealing Clumping Litter Reviews
#1 in Cat Litter

This product contains a proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules which forms an odour containing seal around urine and feces. This powerful formula with heavy duty odour eliminators is designed to destroy sealed in odours on contact.

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Litter guarantees a 7-day odour free home along with no crumbly clumps, ultra low dust and low tracking. Just remember to remove clumps & solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.

July 03, 2014

I liked that there is virtually no dust, it did what it said it would.. no odors! It really did neutralize my cats urine and living in a small appartment this is very im portant. Overall , a great product !

July 03, 2014

never been big on clumping cat litter, but it worked better than expected..the price, although free, is a bit steep but it takes away odors and you are able to keep the litterbox quite a bit fresher and lasts you longer than the other brands of litter. while i probably wont run out and buy it (undecided as of yet), it might be worth the price and worth trying for yourself.

July 03, 2014

I received Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal kitting litter for free from Chick Advisor; thanks Chick Advisor. I love this product. It really is everything they say it is ,hard clumping, no dust, & no odor. I would recommend this product and the Multi-Cat Clump and Seal to everyone. I have used both for the last month and I LOVE them. My daughter even switched and loves it!

Cheeko, my cat agrees.

July 03, 2014

Living in a multi-cat household, litter is a big deal. We clean the litter box out daily, and sometimes find a bit of a smell as it gets close to changing time.

I was really impressed with Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete odour Sealing Clumping Litter. The litter is very fine, almost sand like, but clumps up amazingly well for easy waste removal. It also stays in the box and doesn't form a "dust cloud" when moved around.

The main selling point thought has got to be the smell!!! We are talking just cleaned the house, fresh cleaned laundry on a nice spring day smell. FRESH FRESH FRESH!

Our litter box is in the basement and the second I start walking down the stairs I can smell the LOVELY fresh scent, despite the box being on the opposite side of the floor and around the corner. When I got right up to the box to clean it I STILL couldn't smell anything other than the lovely smell. Even weeks later, it is still amazing.

Unfortunately, having multiple cats and going through as much litter as we do, cost is the main factor we consider in our purchase. This 6.4kg box is only enough to do the initial litter and runs about $10. We normally buy a large box that is nearly 4 times as much litter for the same cost. This factor will stop me from buying this product unless it is on sale, I have a decent coupon, or perhaps on special occasions where I want to ensure a clean smelling house for my guests.

July 03, 2014

My cat liked this litter, and I loved it!!! She has a roll littler box, so the fact that it made bigger clumps made it super easy for me! The clumps were easy to get out, leaving a more fresh litter all the time for my cat!!
    She's very happy with it, and I noticed almost no smell! I will be purchasing this again!! :)

July 03, 2014

I without a doubt love this product. It clumps extremely tight and is very effective with controlling odor. I will definitely purchase this product again. I got it at Target. I did not find there was a lot of dust as many other products give off.

July 03, 2014

I received this product to try out for free as a ChickAdvisor. I have to say, this is one of my favorite cat litters I've ever used (I've owned cats my entire life).

My first impression is that there is virtually no dust. This was a huge plus for me, since one of my cats has some allergies and dusty litter seems to make it worse.

I also really loved the odor control!! I clean the box every day since I have 2 cats using it, but I have noticed a very improved 'smell' experience while doing so since using this product!

I do find the price a bit steep compared to my regular cat litter (Costco), but for the quality and benefits, it's worth the investment if dust and odor are concerns for you too!

July 03, 2014

I have to say that I was a little bit skeptical before using this product but I quickly came to realize that it certainly delivers!! The scent is amazingly pleasant. I really put this litter to the test. I have 2 cats and I left the litter uncleaned for 2 weeks. No odor whatsoever came from that littler box which surprised me a lot. Also, when I cleaned the litter out there was hardly to no odor emitting from the disturbed litter which I absolutely loved. Also, when I cleaned the litter the urine was actually in a hard ball. It didn't fall apart when I picked it up with the scoop!!! This is definitely going to be my new litter from now on. The price of $9.59 is not bad considering the amount of litter I was going through before and the accumulative cost of deodorizers.

July 03, 2014

I am quite happy with A&H;Clump & Seal. We have been using the same brand for years, so we were a little worried that our Mazy wouldn't use a new litter. But she was in there like a champ. Hubby loves that it clumps really well, doesn't fall apart when cleaning it and absolutely no smells! I have already recommended it to friends and one stranger (in the grocery store). We will deffinetly be an supporter of Clump & Seal. Just really wish it wasn't so expensive, but in this case you really do get whatcha paid for ;)

July 03, 2014

It was a good litter but did not see a lot of difference than others I use. Price is a little high but if on sale would use again