ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Reviews

WHITER TEETH IN JUST 3 DAYS

Free of the following ingredients, so you can get outstanding whitening and enamel strengthening without compromises:
- Artificial sweeteners and dyes
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Preservatives, parabens & peroxide

Made with more of the essential ingredients you need for a healthy, beautiful smile
100% natural baking soda to naturally whiten teeth.

You may also like ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten & Strengthen Fluoride Toothpaste

October 01, 2020

Not bad

Whitens good. But the taist is hard to get use to if they could do something about that I would definately buy again

September 28, 2020

Made my mouth clean and fresh

The ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste works well and leaves your breath with long lasting freshness. Even with Charcoal you can't taste it or gives the toothpaste an off taste.

September 28, 2020

Didn't notice any whitening

I did not care for the taste of this toothpaste. I wish the minty flavour was much stronger to mask the charcoal. In terms of whitening, I didn't notice any positive effects even after using it for a week. It does give a clean and fresh feeling, as with regular toothpaste. I also don't love that its fluoride free.

September 26, 2020

OK product

It is good for sensitive teeth. Though it feels fresh after using it, I do not notice any whitening effects.

Love this toothpaste

I was so happy with this tooth paste, it was great tasting and made my teeth feel super clean. They are definatly whiter after a week of regular use. Thank you so much for the opportunity to try this toothpaste. Probably not something I would have chosen off the shelf. Was totally surprized. Love the full size sample, well done!

Great toothpaste

This is a great toothpaste to use. I am a tea and coffee drinker and I noticed that it did whiten my teeth after using a couple of days. The flavor was good.

It works!!

This product works!! However, I do think the taste could be improved. I think the baking soda combined with the Stevia makes it a little too sweet and it leaves a little bit of an aftertaste along with the mint. I use it with it's sister product (with fluoride) alternatively to keep my teeth whiter and strong.

A healthy product

It tasted different than other toothpastes, something I haven't quite gotten used to. It did leave my teeth feeling clean, which is great. It also did not bother my gums even though it is a whitening toothpaste, and I've had problems in the past with other brands being too strong. Overall, I am definitely a fan of any product that is healthier for me (less chemicals) and does the job it advertises.

Good!!!

THis is a reaaluy nice product as well, always thinking in the health of my tooth.

September 25, 2020

Love it but not the after

Great toothpaste. It leaves my teeth feeling smooth and fresh. But I found the after taste a bit gross. It leaves the taste of baking soda in your mouth.