ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Reviews

WHITER TEETH IN JUST 3 DAYS

Free of the following ingredients, so you can get outstanding whitening and enamel strengthening without compromises:
- Artificial sweeteners and dyes
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Preservatives, parabens & peroxide

Made with more of the essential ingredients you need for a healthy, beautiful smile
100% natural baking soda to naturally whiten teeth.

You may also like ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten & Strengthen Fluoride Toothpaste

It's good

It does make teeth whitening but if you like baking soda taste then you wouldn't mind the product

Works great!

this toothpaste worked amazing! It doesn't have a strong taste but it leaves your mouth feeling squeaky clean and i have definately noticed a whiter smile.

Dentifrice charbon

Beau produit, un peu plus efficace pour le coté blanchissant, un peu plus visible après 4 jours. Je l'aime bien, prix raisonnable!

September 20, 2020

I think I like the other flavour better...

I’m a bit nervous about the charcoal.... took a bit to get used to but I think I prefer the other option of whiten and strengthen (see picture) as it’s more similar to traditional toothpaste.

Not much whitening

I did not care for the taste of this toothpaste. I wish the minty flavour was much stronger to mask the charcoal. In terms of whitening, I didn't notice any positive effects even after using it for a week. It does give a clean and fresh feeling, as with regular toothpaste. I also don't love that its fluoride free.

Great clean

My family has used Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste for a week now and we have to say it cleans great and we love the fact that it's based on natural products . Our only complaint was it's a lil salty and less minty then we would have liked.

September 19, 2020

Good Product

It's a good toothpaste, but the flavor is not good. However I feel my teeth clean after using it. I used it for a week now and didn't see a difference on whiteness.

Great fluoride free option

love that the ingredients don't contain artificial sweeteners and use essential oils for the minty flavour. It foams up nicely and has a great freshness. I am not sure how noticeable the whitening is so far, but I am looking forward to extened use.

September 18, 2020

Tastes GREAT and soooo clean!

After receiving the product for free in exchange for my honest review, I truly fell in love with it. My whole mouth was left feeling so clean! My teeth felt like I had just left the dentist. Unfortunately the toothpaste is fluoride-free and so that will not be great for everyone. After my trial period I've continued using it as my morning toothpaste so I can get that incredible clean feeling but I've gone back to a fluoride toothpaste at night as my dentist has advised that my particular dental situation absolutely requires it. I took a photo of my teeth before using it the first time and after two weeks there was still no noticeable difference in whiteness. Regardless of all that, I actual still really and TRULY love it!

Great

I'm always looking for a great whitening toothpaste so I was excited when I was gifted this toothpaste from #ChickAdvisor. The texture and taste are a lot different than normal toothpastes I've used in the past with baking soda but once you got past that, I found that it worked great. I like that its free from so many ingredients. I do notice my teeth seem slightly brighter, I'm assuming with more use my teeth will be pearly white soon! I've used charcoal powders in the past but I hated the texture it would form on my teeth. I love that the addition of charcoal in the formula has a smooth and easy to use formula that didn't make a mess in my sink.