ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Reviews

WHITER TEETH IN JUST 3 DAYS

Free of the following ingredients, so you can get outstanding whitening and enamel strengthening without compromises:
- Artificial sweeteners and dyes
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Preservatives, parabens & peroxide

Made with more of the essential ingredients you need for a healthy, beautiful smile
100% natural baking soda to naturally whiten teeth.

You may also like ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten & Strengthen Fluoride Toothpaste

September 18, 2020

Pâte à dent arm and hammer

J'ai bien aimé cette pâte à dent. Le goût est assez bon, par contre il manque une petite touche de rafraichissement. De olus, mes dents semblent un peu plus blanche.

September 18, 2020

Great quality toothpaste

I found this toothpaste had a milder flavour than I expected, but it was quite pleasant. It made my teeth feel smooth and clean, and didn't give me bad breath in the morning like some toothpastes do. I would definitely purchase this again!

Good toothpaste

I loved the peppermint taste and that this product doesn't have artificial sweeteners and dyes, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), preservatives, parabens & peroxide, or fluoride. Charcoal was an interesting twist and gave the toothpaste a slight black color. Overall the toothpaste was refreshing. I can't quite rate the whitening power as I only had it for a few days and it likely takes longer to whiten teeth with baking soda. Thanks Chickadvisor for this product! #gotitfree

Good for healthy teeth

It's really good, but I found it was a little too strong for my sensitive teeth. My husband and kids where fine with it. I prefer the Arm and Hammer whitening and strengthen toothpaste.

Tested by my girlfriend

Because I had two different thootpaste to test, I asked my girlfriend to test that one.
    She did test it for the last 7 days, There is indication about whitening but she was already using a thootpaste with withening so I cannot see a real difference. Like me she also dont really like the taste,

Very good

I seem to like this toothpaste a bit more than the regular whitening toothpaste
    It's taste wasn't as salty tasting and seemed to whiten my teeth a little within a couple days

Better than expected

This is the first charcoal toothpaste I have ever tried. I like that it’s not as black as the ones I have seen in ads. It has a great flavour and foams well, which I like. I’ve only been using it for a few day but I’m sure in time I will notice my teeth getting whiter. I would recommend this product.

Good natural toothpaste

The tubing is great, easy to squeeze, comfortable. You can stand it on your counter bathroom. Nice bright color. The toothpaste is very gentle on your teeth and provides good cleaning. Taste is a little bit off- salty and sweet, feels sandy on teeth. Natural ingredient is good to use for any age. No effect for sensitive teeth. Otherwise I would recommend for everyday use.

Le blanchiment

Un bien bon produit abordable je conseil avant de passer des montant élevée avec des appareils sa peux bien valoir le détour après une semaine par contre j’ai remarqué un changement la teinte a descendu de jaune à crème si l’on peu dire comme cela la métamorphose n’est pas complète après 7 jours maid approche je le conseille!👌

Great Charcoal

Works great but texture is ok. Can feel the baking soda in the paste but would use again