ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Reviews

WHITER TEETH IN JUST 3 DAYS

Free of the following ingredients, so you can get outstanding whitening and enamel strengthening without compromises:
- Artificial sweeteners and dyes
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Preservatives, parabens & peroxide

Made with more of the essential ingredients you need for a healthy, beautiful smile
100% natural baking soda to naturally whiten teeth.

You may also like ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten & Strengthen Fluoride Toothpaste

Something different

I like that this toothpaste is fluoride free to provide this option if someone prefers to use fluoride free

Great product

This product works very well it’s a lot better than just plain charcoal toothpaste this has a more mild taste. You don’t need to use a lot of the product to get the desired results

Love it

I really liked the product. It’s just awesome. My family also love it.

October 05, 2020

efficace comme promis

J'ai reçu un échantillon de ce dentifrice et j'ai bien aimé. Le goût est bien, la sensation après le brossage est parfaite et je l'ai trouvé efficace pour raviver l'éclat de l'émail. Bref, je vais en acheter.

October 05, 2020

Amazing charcoal clean.

Husband and I loved it. Leaves your mouth clean with the special use of baking soda and charcoal. Loved it.

October 04, 2020

Great flouride-free option!

I received this sample to try and was excited about the charcoal! Its a great fluoride-free option. It leaves my mouth clean and fresh, and has that typical baking soda mint taste which im not a fan of, but expected.

My Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste

Arm & Hammer is definitely my brand! I so love all line of products with this brand. This toothpaste gave me whiter teeth in just a couple of days. I would also say thay since I started using it, my gum problems started to go away. Fresher breath everyday! Highly recommended!

Whitening Teeth in 3 Days

I would highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone who is interested in any tooth whitening tooth paste. I used it for only three days and my teeth brightened up right away. I never felt my teeth this clean.

this product really works

I am very pleased with the results of this toothpaste, the flavor is very refreshing without being to strong I have found other toothpastes to be griddy this is not and Arm + Hammer is a very good name brand always been around good for everyday essentials and charcoal is also great very natural also used for face, body and one of the first ways to clean teeth back in the day. The idea to put these two together was a very good idea I will not go back to using another toothpaste, I recommend this product for anyone looking for results and the price is right.

A CLEAN and Natural Charcoal Toothpaste That Works

I received a full size Arm & Hammer Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste for trial from a product review club. I will start by saying charcoal toothpastes have always been my least favorite of whitening toothpastes due to the messy/staining nature of them. They would leave my sink black and grimy. I was very impressed that this toothpaste was grey in color and left absolutely no stain/residue in my sink. I really loved the foaming action of this charcoal toothpaste as well, also a feature lacking in every other charcoal toothpaste I have used in the past. I noticed an immediate shade brighter and whiter within a few days of usage. Very clean, mild mint flavor that was not overpowering.

I would absolutely recommend this toothpaste and I would absolutely purchase it again. Five stars.