Arm & Hammer Pro Sensitive Effective Relief (Orajel) Whitening Reviews
#105 in Toothpastes

October 04, 2017

Great for sensitive teeth

I know most people think that toothpaste is toothpaste. Well I'm here to tell you you're wrong when you have sensitive teeth toothpaste that's made for sensitive teeth is the only option and this one works and the cost is much better than Sensodyne

August 29, 2017

baking soda taste is nice

I've always used Crest or Colgate, in a variety of types, but decided to try Arm & Hammer, because it was on sale. I like the baking soda taste, it leaves my teeth with a clean and polished feel. The light mint flavour is nice. I will continue to buy this.

November 04, 2016

I looooooove this stuff. It is the only tooth paste I have used in the passed year and the only one I will ever purchase. I had extremely sensitive teeth that had some stains from coffee and smoking and wine and what not. This has made my teeth noticeably brighter and the sensitivity is gone. I especially love that it doesn't have that over powering super strong minty taste to it. It's very mild and doesn't leave my mouth burning. Fabulous stuff.

March 23, 2016

I love the fact that this has oragel in it. I have such sensitive teeth and most tooth pastes for sensitive teeth usually make my teeth more sensitive. This one actually helps! I love arm & hammer products because they're more natural and very inexpensive

February 17, 2016

I purchased this toothpaste the other day and used it for the first time today. I really love the taste, it's more of a fresh mint then a gross sweet mint. The thing I really like about it is that it makes my teeth and mouth feel SUPER clean and fresh ! I can't comment on how well it whitens yet because I haven't used it long enough to know but anything with baking soda generally works well for me so I have high hopes :)

February 10, 2016

I buy this toothpaste because I have very sensitive teeth. When I use it I find it really helps my teeth not be sensitive and I am able to eat the foods I want.

February 10, 2016

I love this product! I buy it mainly for tooth sensitivity and it certainly does the job and leaves my mouth feeling clean! The price is right too! Another high quality product from Arm and Hammer!

3.2/5

January 27, 2016

like the whitening but love the sensitivity relief it provides
    great product!

3.2/5

May 19, 2015

I bought this because I love Arm & Hammer toothpaste and my teeth are a bit sensitive. I don't know what it is about this one, but it has some kind of weird aftertaste that I don't like. I'd go back to the Complete Care toothpaste by Arm & Hammer - it's my go to because it's fresh, minty, lasts a while, and keeps my teeth feeling super clean and fresh and white.

March 02, 2015

I have been using this for a while and I like the way it leaves my teeth feeling clean and I love how it helps me with my sensitivity I used it twice a day and I find it does what it states it would I like using this tooth paste