4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter (Multi-Cat) Reviews
#2 in Cat Litter

You may never have to scrub or scrape the litter box again! The patented formula with EZ Clean Technology means used litter slides right out. Stuck-on messes slide out easily, and that means no scrubbing, no scraping, no odour – no problem!

Vous pourriez ne plus jamais avoir à récurer ou gratter le bac a litière! La formule brevetée avec la EZ Clean Technology fait glisser facilement la litière utilisée. Les dégâts colles s’enlèvent donc aisément. Adieu récurage, grattage, odeurs – et autres problèmes!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 24, 2017

J'ai adoré faire l'essai de la litière SLIDE de Arm & Hammer ! Pas trop de poussière et c'est bien vrai, elle glisse aisément seule quand je l'ai vidé. Pas eu besoin de gratter le fond, aucunement !

April 23, 2017

Arm & Hammer Slide doesn't disappoint! True to its name, the litter slid easily out of the litter box, no scraping required. It absorbed odours decently but did not quite provide a completely odourless experience. In terms of price, it is marginally more expensive than my last litter, but you pay for quality. Overall, in very pleased with this cat litter and will definitely buy it again. Thank you Arm & Hammer and Chickadvisor for this product testing opportunity #gotitfree.

April 23, 2017

Arm & Hammer™ Slide ™ Smells great, doesn't stick, but is a little pricey.

I received a coupon to try the new Arm & Hammer ™ Slide ™ multi-cat clumping cat litter a little later than I had hoped, so we didn't have as many days to test it out as I would have liked. It was also difficult to find, but once I located a store that did carry it and actually had it in stock, we brought it home. Our kitties Malcolm and Vera seemed very excited to try it (Vera was chirping with happiness when we first put it in one of the litter pans). I loved how you could pour it out so easily from the opening in the top, and we didn't have to fight our way in. It's been a couple days, and the box still smells great! There are also no areas of litter stuck to the side that you have to pry off with the scoop, which is also a win. I found the price point higher than other litter that we have purchased, so I'm not sure if we will purchase again. However, I will definitely recommend it to my friends and family if they have difficulty changing and cleaning litter boxes with their regular brand. #gotitfree

April 23, 2017

This cat litter was lighter than what I normally use. I liked how I did not need to scrape the litter pan to get the litter out. My cat also seemed to like the new litter as well. I will buy this product in the future as well.

April 23, 2017

The first thing about this litter I noticed was how heavy it was- especially as I am used to the light weight litters! The colour is very dark which is strange, and it had a bit of an odd scent. The cat litter clumped very easily and when it came time for cleaning out the pan- it really did just slide out! I am never disappointed with Arm & Hammer and this new product will be a god sent to Fur parents everywhere!

3.2/5

April 23, 2017

I was definitely skeptical to try this litter. I've tried about 10 different kinds in the past year...clumping, non clumping, recycled paper litter, fine grain, light weight, etc.
    I still have yet to find the perfect match for me and my two cats.
    I will say that I LOVE the fine sand-like consistency of this litter. I also love that it does not have the usual extremely stinky evergreen smell that most of the other Arm & Hammer litters have.
    The first morning after placing this litter in a clean and dry litter box I have to say I was disappointed. There was definitely some sticking to the bottom/sides....but that being said it was easier to clean off than my normal clay brand that ends up being like cement.
    The unfortunate part of this test/Review is that it really cannot be written as a valid review.. .the amount of litter I received for free to test (the small box)was not nearly enough to achieve the suggested depth in the litter box. I would definitely need to try 2 large boxes of the litter to give a more accurate review. I have 2 cats who are on special food that makes them drink a lot of water so I usually have to clean the litter box twice a day.
    It is certainly more expensive per kg than my regular brand but if it was indeed easier to clean and controlled the odor better than my regular, it would be worth the extra cost.

#tryArmAndHammerSlide #gotitfree

April 23, 2017

So usually I just buy whatever is cheapest for litter because it doesn't bother me if it's dusty or the likes and my cat is not so fussy thankfully! After using Arm & Hammer Slide I finally see why people pay more for something a cat uses as a toilet basically!! It isn't dusty like so many I have used, it holds the odours so well and it literally slides out of the pan! If only it was a little cheaper!! Either way I think it's worth it personally and I'm convinced : )

April 23, 2017

If I was to judge this kitty litter based solely on its clumping ability, then I would probably give it a better review. It does clump fairly effectively, and doesn't stick too much to the box, but the SMELL. This litter did not stop any odours at all from my cat's waste. After just one box visit, I was feeling the need to clean his box out instantly.

April 23, 2017

This product does exactly as it says! The litter is soft and not as heavy as other clay litters, it has a consistent that reminds me of sand! It smells good, and the smell has lasted a week with 3 cats using the same box. It clumps well and is very easy to scoop. It slides right out! The litter is a bit pricey, 14.99 for 6.4 kg, but worth every penny! This will definitely be my new Go-To litter!

#cadeau

Quelle bonne senteur quand j'ai ouvert la boite et vider dans la litière

Pour les cacas, pas de problème, ils sont très faciles a ramasser, par contre le pipi est resté collé au fond, j'ai du faire couler l'eau chaude pour faire tout décoller.

Vu le prix élevé $14,99, je vais continuer a utiliser mon ancienne marque