4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter (Multi-Cat) Reviews
#2 in Cat Litter

You may never have to scrub or scrape the litter box again! The patented formula with EZ Clean Technology means used litter slides right out. Stuck-on messes slide out easily, and that means no scrubbing, no scraping, no odour – no problem!

Vous pourriez ne plus jamais avoir à récurer ou gratter le bac a litière! La formule brevetée avec la EZ Clean Technology fait glisser facilement la litière utilisée. Les dégâts colles s’enlèvent donc aisément. Adieu récurage, grattage, odeurs – et autres problèmes!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    2.3/5

April 26, 2017

I received this product to review as a Chick Advisor. The coupon value was worth up to $14.99 and the product came to nearly that price. I normally pay $8 for a box of cat litter more then three times the size. I didn't feel that this product was better or more effective then my current brand. #igotitforfree

April 26, 2017

We have four cats in our fur family and sticking litter is a huge issue. No longer! This product allows for easy cleaning up and no scraping of the box. Highly recommended for those who are tired of this chore.

April 26, 2017

This was my first time ever trying any sort of arm and hammer cat little product and I must say I was surprised. This stuff is great ! it really works exactly the way it says it does. The littler traps odors and doesn't allow any kitty llitter to stick to the sides, it just slides right on out. It also has a pretty unique smell to it, very natural and a little bit minty which is not too heavy of an aroma, but just right. One added thing I noticed with this particular cat litter is that usually my cat gets litter stuck to her paws between her does, tracks it in odd places throughout the house and this Arm and Hammer cat litter doesn't ! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cat litter, I think this is my new go to for my cats.

April 25, 2017

I was very lucky to be chosen to test this new cat litter for free! Unfortunately it was not easy to find, as the store I shop at for all my pets needs always seemed to be sold out. When I finally did manage to redeem my coupon I was thrilled! Although this product is a little more pricey than the average litter, it was extremely effective at concealing odors and like promised it was an easy slide from the litter box, making clean up quick and complete! I would highly recommend this litter to anyone with a cat or cats! It is a premium quality litter and delivered on its promises!

April 25, 2017

I am a ChickAdvisor so I received a coupon to try this product for free. This product does as promised. It holds shape well, it relatively dust free and after about a week of the cats using it and me scooping daily it is very easy to change. It really does just slide out! The downfall is that it is quite expensive for how much you get. Since I have 2 cats I also have 2 litter boxes. I used almost the whole box of litter for the 2 boxes. At about $15 per box of Slide that only lasts me a week for 2 cats this gets costly. I would likel buy it if it was on sale or with a coupon but at full price this is only about half of what I get with my usual brand probably not. I am very glad I was able to try it. My cats did not seem to notice the change and it did keep,orders to a minimum.

April 25, 2017

My cats and I love this product!

Although this product is a little pricey, it works great and is worth the cost! As an owner of three cats, this product made cleaning up their litter box much easier. Arm & Hammer™ Slide™ kept the litter box smelling fresh and cleaning the box was easier than ever! I highly recommend this product as it is efficient and gets the job done easily and hassle-free!

2.8/5

April 25, 2017

The best thing about this litter is that it is relatively dust free. The worst thing about this litter is it's price, it took the whole box to fill my litter pan. It is easy to scoop, but still needs to be scooped everyday. It is good for keeping down the odor, but no more or less than my previous brand. I thought it was great that it came with a built in carrying handle, until it broke while I was carrying it to the car. Overall, it is litter it does a good job, but it is very expensive. #gotitfree

April 25, 2017

As far as Kitty Litter goes this is your average clumping brand. It works fine and is easy to clean up. The problem I have is that you get such a small quantity in the box for the price you pay. The thing about clumping litter is that the clumps are so big that you end up throwing out the entire box in one week. Whereas, a regular big bag of litter can last more than a month. So....I stick with the original stuff until the price comes down or they increase the quantity in each box.

April 25, 2017

This product does exactly as promised. If you are looking for a litter with absolutely NO dust, then this is the litter for you. I started with a freshly clean and dry box. My cat couldn't wait to get in there and do his buisness. The litter is a bit pricey, 14.99 for the 6.4 kg but completely worth every penny. It has been 4 days and the litter still smells quite fresh, obviously not the same as the first day but still smells good unlike other litters( with 3 cats using the same box too!!)
    It clumps very well and the cats track a lot less littler out of the box. The texture is almost soft and sand-like. I give this product 5 stars. This will be my new go-to litter and I cannot praise it enough!

2.7/5

April 25, 2017

With two cats, the litter box needs to be tended daily. Although I scoop the clumps everyday, I usually change the litter about every five days to reduce odor. I did leave the Arm & Hammer litter for the full seven days as suggested. There wasn't any smell and emptied easily. This product works as advertised.