4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter (Multi-Cat) Reviews
#2 in Cat Litter

You may never have to scrub or scrape the litter box again! The patented formula with EZ Clean Technology means used litter slides right out. Stuck-on messes slide out easily, and that means no scrubbing, no scraping, no odour – no problem!

Vous pourriez ne plus jamais avoir à récurer ou gratter le bac a litière! La formule brevetée avec la EZ Clean Technology fait glisser facilement la litière utilisée. Les dégâts colles s’enlèvent donc aisément. Adieu récurage, grattage, odeurs – et autres problèmes!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 08, 2017

La quantité utilisé est moindre et plus efficace que les autres marques utilisé auparavant. Elle absorbe beaucoup l'odeur et très facile a entretenir aussi. Elle laisse moins de résidu sur le poils de mon chat et donc moins partout sur mes planchers. J'ai pu attendre quelques jours de ^plus aussi avant de complètement changer le back à litière

May 08, 2017

I like how it absorbs the odor compared to other brands but the price for the amount you get isn't really resonable. I have two cats and need to replace quit often the litter after scooping out the old.

May 08, 2017

The slide cat litter usually worked how it was suppose to.

I found that when it was really dirty that some still stuck to the bottom of the litter pan. All and all Arm and Hammer has never disappointed me with how well it covers the smell of the cat droppings. For the price, it's not something i'll buy consistently, but if on sale or with a coupon, definitely try again!

May 08, 2017

This product delivers on all promises. Litter clumps properly and doesn't stick to the sides or bottom. Also no odour. What I didn't like was that the litter is very heavy and so is the price point. @armandhammercanada @chickadvisor #gotitfree

May 07, 2017

I was excited to try a new kitty litter.. lets face it changing kitty litter is horrible. I found the box REALLY heavy and the price pretty expensive.. but thought hey if it is that much better I don't care. Well I thought it was pretty good. It pours out like soft sand and you didn't seem to need as much. It has a really nice smell But will I change from my less expensive brand? Probably not. I can't get past the price.

May 07, 2017

I really liked the pour spout. I also noticed the litter was quite fine but wasn't dusty at all! Clean up was nice and easy to scoop . It took me 4 stores before I finally found the product and it was quite expensive compared to my regular litter. I love the product but not the price. Would buy again if it was on sale and I had a high value coupon

May 07, 2017

I was lucky enough to be chosen as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club to try this cat litter out. #Gotitfree

I really like this litter. I have to say it is by far the best litter we have tried so far. It is on the pricier side though, but worth the price I believe. The cats didn't mind it, and it made cleaning the litter box easier than other litters do, as we all know it is a fun job to clean the litter box. ;)

There is definitely a difference when it comes to tracking the littler all over the home too. The litter also doesn't stick to the sides of the litter box which is a plus as well. There is no need to scrape, plug your nose and curse when cleaning out the litter. Dust is minimal as well which is important to me.

I think even though the price is a little higher than I would typically spend on something that stays in the litter box, I will buy this in the future.

May 07, 2017

I was lucky to have been selected by ChickAdvisor, to try for free the new Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-up Clumping Litter. I think this litter controls odours, and clumps much better than my usual brand. The only issue I have with this product is that it's very expensive. Therefore, I am uncertain if I will buy it again.

May 06, 2017

I couldn't find this Arm and Hammer Slide Cat Litter in my Walmart but I eventually found it out of town. I was very surprised at the higher price as I usually pay under $10 for litter. I put it in their boxes that night with high expectations but I honestly didn't notice anything "spectacular".

It didn't track as much as some litters that I have used in the past and there was very little dust, however, it worked just as well as my usual (cheaper) brand. I would consider buying it again but only if it were a lower price. I find that it is far too much to spend for something that my cats use as a bathroom.

I am very happy that I was able to try this through Chickadvisor but I definitely prefer the regular Arm and Hammer litter over this new kind.

2.8/5

May 06, 2017

I found it difficult to find this brand of cat litter. I think because of all the hype surrounding this on the tv commercials, I wanted to try it out. For such a small box (6kg) it hardly even filled up the cat litter box. It does keep the litter smelling FAIRLY FRESH for seven days but many other cat litter brands on the market do exactly the same. It does slide out easily, but I feel that for the $15 price tag it wasn't worth the cost.