4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter (Multi-Cat) Reviews
#2 in Cat Litter

You may never have to scrub or scrape the litter box again! The patented formula with EZ Clean Technology means used litter slides right out. Stuck-on messes slide out easily, and that means no scrubbing, no scraping, no odour – no problem!

Vous pourriez ne plus jamais avoir à récurer ou gratter le bac a litière! La formule brevetée avec la EZ Clean Technology fait glisser facilement la litière utilisée. Les dégâts colles s’enlèvent donc aisément. Adieu récurage, grattage, odeurs – et autres problèmes!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    1.7/5

September 12, 2017

Not worth it

I did not think it was worth it all. They make it sound way better than it is. I think that its a rip off`and definately not my favorite at all. It also smelled weird to me and i had to change it too often.

June 10, 2017

I would just like to express my love with Arm & Hammer Slide cat litter. I have two large cats, so finding a cat litter that clumps well, but also hides odours has been very difficult. I have tried SO many brands and none were that great. Then I saw a commercial for Slide and gave it a go. It's more expensive tha what Im used to buying, but it is so worth it. It clumps like no other, really does slide out! The best part though is how well it masks odours. Its the best cat litter I have used so far in my life. Thank you for inventing it!

June 08, 2017

After reading reviews here, I decided to try it! This stuff definitely works, it's so easy to clean it out and it truly slides. It's a very fine texture, but very little dust is produced. The only draw back is price, it's very expensive, I did get it on sale which I could digest. My cat liked it too!

May 26, 2017

I found this litter to be a bit pricey for the amount in the box. I have a large litter box and had to use the entire box to fill it. I'm glad I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club, #gotitfreeI I did like that the litter was dustless and didn't have a strong odour. It's dark in colour and resembles sand. Very fine texture but still ends up tracking some out of the litterbox on the cats feet. The product claims to slide right out of the litter box but I found it clung to the sides since this is where my older cat likes to pee. For me it was a good litter, clumped well, but the price is too costly.

May 16, 2017

J'ai essayé plusieurs marques de litières par le passé (Special Kitty, Tidy Cats, etc), et bien qu'elles "faisaient le travail", je n'étais pas 100% satisfaite. Soit la litière collait au fond, soit elle n'était pas vraiment agglomérante, ou laissait des traînées de poussière, etc. J'ai eu la chance d'avoir un échantillon gratuit en #cadeau pour la tester et donner mon avis. Je dois dire que je suis vraiment épatée par le produit. Il se nettoie super facilement, neutralise bien les odeurs sans être trop parfumé, agglomère bien les amas d'urine et les selles, ne laisse pas de traînée de poussière au sol et dure longtemps. Je suis vraiment contente, car la litière est facile à trouver en magasin et sa poignée facilite le transport. Maintenant, je pourrai racheter cette litière en toute confiance en sachant que c'est un produit performant. Génial!

Note: J'ai testé gratuitement cette litière dans le cadre de mon emploi chez ChickAdvisor. Cette opinion est la mienne et 100% honnête.

May 15, 2017

Was so easy to clean did not stick to the bottom of the litter box. Easy to clean easy to use. Cat didn't notice a difference. Great for multiple cats and no bad odor.

2.7/5

May 14, 2017

Arm and Hammer Slide #gotitfree

The Arm and Hammer Slide litter was a little easier to clean, was dust free and didn't stick to the box as much, but I still found it to be messy outside the box. I have 2 cats and I scoop out the litter at least twice a day and top it up as needed. My cats have a litter mat outside of their box but still tracked litter on the floor and sometimes had it stuck in their little toes. They would walk into the living room and shake their paws and drop little chunks here and there. Gross! The granules are too much like sand and I had to sweep daily. I also found that the odor wasn't masked as much as the competitor brand I use and I could still smell some of the ammonia smell from the cat urine sometimes.

Although there were some good features of this product, I would be more inclined to recommend it and use it myself if the price was lower, the litter granules were abit bigger and the scent was improved.

I am going to stick with the competitor brand I use for now but would be interested to review Arm and Hammer Slide again if improvements are made.

I give it and average rating and my two cats, Kishka and Mika, give it 2 paws up out of 4!!!

Thank you Arm and Hammer Slide #gotitfree

May 14, 2017

Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter is an amazing product. The litter has a nice clean scent and it clumps very well. Usually cleaning the litter box is a chore but now it's quick and easy. Thanks to ChickAdvisor Product Review Club I got to try this product for free. #gotitfree.

May 11, 2017

J'ai 4 chats et je trouve pénible le nettoyage des litières. J'étais très sceptique. J'ai été épaté. Ça fonctionne vraiment bien. Ça vaut la peine essayer le produit il est génial.

May 11, 2017

Facile et efficace !

J'adore cette littiere. Elle me permet de "sauver" du temps. Plus besoin de gratter le fond de la littière car le tout est collé. Avec Arm & Hammer Slide Easy, le tout glisse et s'enleve facilement. Un super achat.

Merci pour ce cadeau Arm & Hammer #cadeau