Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush Reviews

This power toothbrush has a unique combination of whitening and deep-cleaning bristles designed to give you a cleaner, more radiant smile. Features:
  • Special whitening cup
  • Removes 100% more plaque*
  • Dual-Action brush head
  • Special combination of bristles designed to whiten and deep clean
Safety Notice: Please remember to replace your brush head after 3 months of use, or if the brush is damaged, or if parts become loose. Extended usage, loose parts or excessive wear could lead to brush head breakage, generation of small parts and possible choking hazard. Inspect brush for loose parts before use.

*vs a manual toothbrush

Try it with Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

June 11, 2016

I was incredibly impressed with this affordable electric toothbrush. I was chosen to review it for the Chick Advisor Product Review Club, and boy am I thankful. My hygienist always gives me hell. I am guilty of brushing way too hard, which is causing damage to my gums. Normally, I'm a manual toothbrush gal, so yeah sometimes I brush too hard. With the Truly Radiant Toothbrush I don't feel the need to brush hard to get clean teeth. I gently brush my teeth and the bristles do all the work. I loooove getting my teeth cleaned every 3 months by a hygienist, and this toothbrush makes me feel sparkly and fresh just like after a cleaning.
    I would purchase this product again in a heart beat and mention it to family and friends. Oh, and patients too. Did I mention I work in a dental office? I'll be sure to tell my patients when they're looking for an effective and affordable electric toothbrush.

June 10, 2016

When I received the Arm& Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush I was really excited to try it. I thought the way it fit in my hand was perfect and I really liked that the bottom bristles moved as well as the top. Being able to replace the batteries and the brushing head make this already well priced brush an even better value. However, I found this brush to be too aggressive. Using it seemed to shake my whole head. I worried that it was doing more than just removing plaque and maybe damaging the enamel and gums.

*** I received this product for free from the Product Review Club ***

It wasn't the first time that I use an electric toothbrush, but I must admit this is one of my favorites!

First of all, I like the fact that this toothbrush does not require a charger, and its price is so affordable. As for its effectiveness, I think it can reach all the corners of my mouth, and it really is better than a normal toothbrush. My teeth feel cleaner than they ever have!

So I recommend it to everyone, and I would not hesitate to buy it.

June 10, 2016

This toothbrush is similar to a manual one where it reaches all your teeth and the hard to reach places and it is powerful yet gentle enough where I can brush the permanent retainer that I have with no concerns. This toothbrush works very well with any toothpaste and fantastically when pair with the Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste.
    With replacement heads ranging from $8-10 for a package of 2 (so $4-5 each), while pricier than a manual brush, it is affordable for an electric brush. Compared to my manual toothbrush, I would not even look back. My manual toothbrushes will be reserved for visiting guests and travel.

June 10, 2016

I received my toothbrush on the weekend and have been using it for a week now and I really like it! I have never used an electric brush before but this one may have just changed my mind especially knowing all I have to do is change the batteries when it does and the head of it when its been used for too long. I found my gums were a bit sore after a few days of using it but I imagine this would be normal considering I have never done this before. I like!

June 09, 2016

This was my first time using an electric toothbrush, and I was kindly sent this by the Product Review Club. I'm super grateful that I had the opportunity to try it, because now I don't think I could go back to using a manual one!

One of the most telling things I noticed about this toothbrush was that it really whitens my teeth. I use it with the Arm & Hammer Extreme Whitening Toothpaste and while it had pretty good results before with my manual toothbrush, I was blown away with the difference it made with the Spinbrush. My teeth were remarkably whiter after the first use, and continued to whiten with subsequent uses.

It also did a great job at removing plaque from hard-to-reach areas. My whole mouth felt super clean after brushing like I had just come from the dentist.

I'm not usually easily impressed with products so believe me when I say I would recommend this to absolutely everybody. I plan on getting replacement brush heads soon!

June 09, 2016

I will never use a manual toothbrush again! This Spinbrush is amazing and costs a fraction of the price of other electric toothbrushes. I love how the brush feels on my teeth and gums and it makes them so smooth and clean. By simply running the brush slowly over each tooth and your gums, you get a way better clean than manually and you do a fraction of the work scrubbing your teeth. It does it all for you. So far I have noticed that my teeth feel cleaner longer and just look shinier and healthier all together. I took a look at the price of the refill brushes and they cost approximately the same as the brush, but you get two brush heads instead of one. That is something I am definitely willing to spend my money on as dental health is very important to me. Besides, these still cost way less than an Oral B Professional brush and it probably has the same quality! Arm & Hammer did a great job designing and marketing these toothbrushes. They are absolutely my go-to choice now for dental health. Thanks for the opportunity to review and find out just how much I love this! :)

June 09, 2016

I was sent this to try and I love it. It does an amazing job cleaning my teeth. It leaves your teeth feeling like you had manually brushed them around 5 times. Plus the price is not bad either.

June 09, 2016

I started using this brush about a week ago and since then I have noticed that my teeth feel cleaner and my breath is definitely fresher. It gets into all the harder to clean areas easily. I have some crooked and cramped teeth at the bottom and backs of my mouth and these used to be problem areas. Now its easy to clean and I just let the brush do all the work. I will definitely recommend and purchase again. My new favourite beauty tool!

June 09, 2016

I really love this brush, it is soft on my teeth, it gets all the dirt and grim out of my teeth without having to stand in my bathroom for half an hour.. i feel that it gave me a way better clean than any other toothbrush i have ever tried, it defiantly reaches in to the small places where most brushes cant. I was able to get a whiter smile within 3 days of using this toothbrush twice a day . It allowed my gums to heal since they are sensitive at times, and it gives me more confidence knowing that this little brush is behind my better smile., i am not ashamed or embarrassed to drink the red wines, the teas and all the yummy drinks and foods that stain your teeth, i love how gentle this feels on your gums.. fantastic product.. highly recommended