Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste Reviews

Want to see a whiter, clean & fresh smile in just 5 days? The Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste is designed to deep clean, whiten and provide long-lasting freshness with a cool surge of spearmint. It has the whitening you want with the taste you’ll love!

For more info, please visit Arm & Hammer.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

November 01, 2016

I received a trial size of this toothpaste in the mail. While it isn't my favourite toothpaste, it is pretty effective. My teeth do feel fresh for quite awhile after brushing, which is nice. I did, however, find the flavour way too strong. It actually made my cheek skin slough out...I know...gross! Maybe my mouth was just sensitive to an ingredient?

July 23, 2016

Hard to judge the toothpaste , i guess it works or just have a good teeth :) nice toothpaste with mild mint flavour, cleans well and lasts long time. Price is great

July 12, 2016

Can't believe that I would write a review on toothpaste but this one is just fantastic! It's slightly more pricey than competitor brands, but it worth every penny! Although I don't notice major differences on the color of my teeth, I defintely love how clean and refreshing my mouth feels after use.

June 30, 2016

I am always intrigued by products like this that help whiten your teeth. But, It seems, like everytime I try it, it does not work out the best for me. I use this toothpaste for five day and did not see a difference in my teeth. I would recommend this paste to someone who has already whiten their teeth professional to help maintain the whiteness. But for someone, like me who has never whiten their before,l it does not seem to work very well. I received this product through the Product Review Club.

June 17, 2016

I have always purchased Arm & Hammer toothpastes, but just recently tried this new one. Literally an hour after brushing, my mouth still felt tingly and fresh as though I'd just brushed a minute ago. This is truly an exceptional product.

May 11, 2016

I use this toothpaste every day to whiten my teeth! I love it! It keeps my teeth healthy and whitens them from all the stains of tea or coffee. Used daily it helps keep my mouth fresh and really clean. The dentist gives me a thumbs up for cleanliness and whiteness! I will for sure keep using!

May 07, 2016

I have tried other toothpastes as I am picky about taste. I LOVE this. It makes my teeth feel wonderful and I would absolutely buy it again. It was on sale and I bought 4 thinking if I did not like it, I would give it away but I am keeping all of them!

3.2/5

April 29, 2016

I like the taste and feeling I get after brushing my teeth using this toothpaste. My only issue is I did not have any noticeable difference when it came to the color of my teeth.

2.3/5

April 05, 2016

#TrulyRadiant thanks Chick Advisor for letting me try this absolutely FREE. ..I honestly didn't like this toothpaste to much and my honey tried it too and neither of us recommend this product. ..flavor was nice and the price is good. .we will stick to our go to toothpaste!

April 04, 2016

Overall, I liked this toothpaste. It provided a lot of 'suds' from a small amount of product. Cleaned well but fresh feeling lasted no more than my regular brand. On the plus side, despite not being for sensitive teeth, it maintained the relief and protection from my regular sensitive toothpaste brand. Didn't notice a difference in whiteness, but definitely helped maintain my current state. Good product.