Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste Reviews

Want to see a whiter, clean & fresh smile in just 5 days? The Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste is designed to deep clean, whiten and provide long-lasting freshness with a cool surge of spearmint. It has the whitening you want with the taste you’ll love!

For more info, please visit Arm & Hammer.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    3.2/5

April 29, 2016

I like the taste and feeling I get after brushing my teeth using this toothpaste. My only issue is I did not have any noticeable difference when it came to the color of my teeth.

2.3/5

April 05, 2016

#TrulyRadiant thanks Chick Advisor for letting me try this absolutely FREE. ..I honestly didn't like this toothpaste to much and my honey tried it too and neither of us recommend this product. ..flavor was nice and the price is good. .we will stick to our go to toothpaste!

April 04, 2016

Overall, I liked this toothpaste. It provided a lot of 'suds' from a small amount of product. Cleaned well but fresh feeling lasted no more than my regular brand. On the plus side, despite not being for sensitive teeth, it maintained the relief and protection from my regular sensitive toothpaste brand. Didn't notice a difference in whiteness, but definitely helped maintain my current state. Good product.

April 03, 2016

This Toothpaste is always at a good price it works great cleans your teeth really great with the Arm and Hammer Spin Brush and leaves mouth feeling so fresh I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone

April 02, 2016

I recieved this product for free through the Chick Advisor product review club. I love it. I have been really picky with toothpaste in the past because i found that most didnt maintain my white smile. I bit my lip and took the plunge and gave this one a try. And i couldn't be happier. It maintained my smile and even enhanced it. Definitely sticking to this one!

April 02, 2016

This toothpaste taste nasty at first but you get used to it. Freshens but did not notice any amazing whitening results . This was ok but not great. It's also a little gritty but I guess that is to be expected considering the baking soda.

April 02, 2016

Wow! My mouth feels so fresh after using this toothpaste and surprisingly I have noticed that my teeth are not as yellow (been using it for 2 months). This toothpaste gently scrubs the surface of your teeth and combined with the right toothbrush, effectively removes pieces of food from in between your teeth.

April 02, 2016

Love it the taste was amazing and wasnt too strong definitely recommend it to everyone i loved it and so did my family i will most definitely be buying it in the future

April 02, 2016

Fresh & Clean are how my teeth feel! I love a good toothpaste and one that actually works and doesn't make me feel like I have candy in my mouth. I like the fact that it didn't have a grainy sensation as some toothpastes do. My teeth felt squeaky clean and it did leave me with a fresh taste.
    I am particular with toothpaste texture and taste and I have tried Arm and Hammer before and I have been so so with their products. Arm and Hammer needs to pat itself on the back with the Truly Radiant Fresh and Clean. Great product, helped a little in the whitening department-I'm a coffee drinker so I did not have huge expectations. It is certainly worth a try and the pricing certainly beats out the main brands out in the market.

I received this product as a member of the Chick Advisor product review club, all opinions are my own.

1.0/5

April 02, 2016

I had a problem with this toothpaste that I have never had before with any other toothpaste. I did make make my breath fresh but it also made my teeth sensitive. I normally don't have that issue with my toothpaste but after I was done brushing my teeth it made them hurt after. I switched back to my regular toothpaste then back to this kind to see if it was a fluke and it wasn't. When I was using my regular toothpaste my teeth were fine and then when I went back to think kind it hurt them again. I don't know whats in this one thats different then the other toothpaste that I have tried but I don't like it!