Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:
  • Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

June 28, 2017
    Iowa, United States

My number one choice for toothpaste!

I love this stuff! I actually threw away half a tube of toothpaste because I found this and I like it that much more!

It has the perfect level of mint flavor and the clean feeling lasts much longer than my Crest with Scope toothpaste. (The one I threw away...)

June 14, 2017

Very pronounced taste of baking Soda

I don't enjoy this toothpaste one bit... The taste of baking soda is very overpowering and it feels like I'm eating raw baking Soda any time I brush my teeth... Eeek!

May 31, 2017

I really like that product, especially cause it's not too expensive for it's effectiveness. It work really good on my tooth, iv'e been really surprised. More over, It gives me a fresh breath like never. That's a really good choice!

May 28, 2017

I really like Arm & Hammer toothpaste in general and this Truly Radiant is my favourite of the bunch. I have noticed a whiter smile after just a few days but it's not drastic. Just subtly whiter and healthier teeth. It doesn't irritate my gums like other toothpastes do. I love the fresh minty feeling it leaves in my mouth. I would recommend this and would repurchase again in the future.

2.8/5

May 11, 2017

I didn't really like this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth so I'm more limited with the type of toothpaste I can use. Although it served it's purpose, I didn't really like the flavour or the feeling in my mouth after I brushed.

May 05, 2017

Love Love it! J'ai vraiment vu une différence avec celui là. Quand je passe ma langue sur mes dents je les sentaient propre. En fait, comme les annonces.

May 01, 2017

This toothpaste tastes great and works very well. The baking soda whitens my teeth because I drink a lot of tea and it does a better job than regular toothpaste

1.0/5

March 14, 2017

Ouach! Si vous voulez une pate a dent pateuse qui donne le gout de se rebrosser les dents apres et qui ne rafraichis en rien l'haleine cette pate a dent est pour vous! Vraiment insatisfaite je me suis rebrosser les dents avec mon crest apres et on voyais toute la difference. Pus jamais! Je vais men tenir a mon crest ;)

March 13, 2017

I bought this one in error but I really did like it. Not much of a fan of Baking Soda on my teeth but I found it really kind of scrubbed the teeth without doing any work at all. I love the flavour too.

1.5/5

March 08, 2017

Je n'aime pas le goût de ce dentifrice. De plus il est pâteux et laisse un goût désagréable dans la bouche après le brossage. De plus il coûte trop cher.