Good

Art Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 oz Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 612 in Misc

April 06, 2017

I have been using this brand of fractionated coconut oil as my carrier oil for my roller bottle blends of essential oils. It is a wonderful carrier oil! It isnt too greasy to just roll on and let sink in, which i love. I wouldnt use it as a facial regime type carrier oil for any essential oil blends, but it is excellent for standard roller blends.

July 04, 2016

This liquid coconut oil is great and works perfectly for using in cosmetics, bath products and homemade perfumes. I used it specifically as a carrier oil for oil based perfumes. I had previously been using olive oil, but found this did a much better job and is less greasy.

The fact that it's fragrance free makes it perfect for anything involving scent as you might not want an extra scent in there to confuse things.

It comes sealed up properly, but with a pump action nozzle that honestly, is so incredibly helpful in dispensing the coconut oil. It's a nice, big size too. Definitely will buy in the future!

********************************************