ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 22 Running Shoe
Good

ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 22 Running Shoe Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 70 in Runners

April 01, 2017

I love this running shoe. I am an avid walker and while walking with these feel like you are walking on air. They are extremely comfortable and the quality of the shoe is fantastic. They are great!!

February 01, 2017

LOVE my Asics! I suffer from chronic back pain and so having a supportive pair of shoes is a must. I love the support and comfort Asics give me. I always wait for a sale before purchasing, can often find a BOGO!

September 28, 2016

I wear these shoes 12+ hours per day, and I can tell you, the support is awesome. I love that they are totally breathable and come in crazy colours - which I love!

February 29, 2016

ASICS Women's GEL-Kayano 22 Running Shoe love this shoe suports my back. Love the design of this shoe so pretty and whimsical. Great support and structure.

January 17, 2016

Absolutely comfortable and great running shoe! As a person who has tried running in the past in bad shoes and experienced pain in my hips, knees, etc, now that I have amazing running shoes, I can run without pain and get into running properly! I look forward to running now!