Attitude 3 in 1 baby wash Reviews

Good - 0

August 13, 2019

Have bought this product many times!!

I love this company!! Gives me peace of mind knowing all ingredients are safe for my baby! Smells great and was very gentle in newborn skin. Will definitely purchase this product again.

August 06, 2019

Ma gamme préférée pour mes enfants

Jadore tous les produits attitude! Particulièrement ceux pour les enfants! Je nai pas peur des ingrédients tout es naturel ! Il laisse une douce odeur sur la peau et les cheveux

May 16, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing

Love, love, im so in love with this 3 in 1, not only does it clean, it smells amazing and makes my grandbabies skin soft and moisturized. No harsh chemicals and is good for little ones sensitive skin. This is my new and only brand to buy.

January 18, 2019

Love it!

I got the attitude 3 in 1, body wash, and shampoo at by baby shower. Both my husband and myself adore the smell. It is gentle on my daughter's skin and cleans well. Absolutely love it

March 28, 2018

Produit attitude

Ce produit 3 en 1 est parfait pour bébé. Ce produit hypoallergene convient à tous les bébés. Ce que j’apprecie Un peu moins de ce produit, c’est l’odeur qu’il dégage. Je m’attendait que cela sente davantage la poire.

March 14, 2018

I love all Attitude product for baby

I always buy attitude product for my baby since he was born. They are made with safe ingredients and they do not irritate baby's skin .They are so gentle and no fragrance is prsent so you can feel your baby smell rather than a cosmetic fragrance.
    I definately recommand these products and will always buy until my baby is no longer a baby haha.

September 29, 2017

Perfect for sensitive skin

I used this product on my baby who has somewhat sensitive skin. The product washes effectively sensitive skin and knowing it has safe ingredients is very reassuring. A little pricey for the size but I recommend it!

May 25, 2017

I absolutely adore this wash. It has a subtle scent unlike the chemical filled washes. I use this wash on my infant, toddler and sometimes my school aged son. I love the simplicity of the pup because it is easily accessible to all of the kids.

2.3/5

March 01, 2017

This is the weirdest product I have ever used. It was on sale for $2 so I bought out all the bottles they had I'm regretting it now. So it comes out as a foam but it disappears when you run it in and I question how much it cleans. I washed my face with it one time but I had to use like 10 pumps and it did a decent job of removing my makeup. I just go to town with this when I'm washing my baby because it honestly just vanishes like water. I want something that foams up for that reason I will not be repurchasing or recommend this to anyone

January 26, 2017

Mes enfants et moi adorons ce ce produot 3 en 1(gel de douche shampoing et revitalisant ). Il s agit d un necteur de poire hypoallergenique .Il sent tellement bon et laisse la peau de bebe tres douce.