Attitude Dishwashing Liquid Soap Reviews

Good - 0
    2.2/5

January 16, 2018

Baby bottles had filmmleft over from breastmilk

I purchased a baby bundle of products from attitude when I was pregnant with my now 6 month old. I found that inhale to use a lot of the product to get a few baby bottles clean. It didn't sud and found that left a residue film from my breastmilk on the bottles and nipples. I liked that it was very natural and environmentally friendly but lacked the ability to clean effectively.

January 16, 2018

Good for the environment, good for you

Bon pour l'environnement, non testé sur les animaux, abordable et il est délicat pour les mains. Ce savon à vaisselle est super si vous souhaitez encourager les produits non testés sur les animaux.

September 20, 2017

Smells fabulous and very effective

Attitude Dishwashing Liquid is an amazing product! Not only do they smell great, they work incredibly well too! My favourite is the Pink Grapefruit scent.

I love that it uses natural ingredients and that the bottles are recyclable. My hands often feel tight and dry after washing dishes with other brands of dish soap. This doesn't happen when I use Attitude Dishwashing Liquid.

May 08, 2017

J'ai reçu en cadeau le savon à vaiselle Attitude sans parfum. Il nettoie très bien et n'a vraiment aucun parfum. Il ne fait pas réagir ma peau non plus.
    le prix varie autour de 7$ pour 700ml. C'est un peu cher, par contre ce sont tous des produits naturel et écologique.

May 04, 2017

J'adore ce savon pour ma vaisselle. Il dégraisse et sent bon et doux pour les mains .Prix économique en pharmacie ou épicerie. Je recommande ce savon .

September 26, 2016

I love the unscented dish detergent for my baby bottles and accessories! I especially loved it when my daughter was a newborn and extra sensitive! This was the only unscented detergent I could find and it was a godsend! :-)

June 15, 2016

Love the product and the company behind it values! Nice light fragrance, cuts through grease does not sud up overly like some other dishsoaps and is gentle on the hands.

July 28, 2014

This brand is without parabens sulfate free and environmental safe.