Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

June 29, 2018

really good conditioner!

I use this conditioner at least once a week!
    I have naturally really curly hair and this is the only conditioner that I’ve found that de-frizzes my locks and leaves them smooth. The price is also really amazing, which is always a plus. The only downside is that I don’t really like the smell of it. Not too bad though.

June 26, 2018

Inexpensive smooth and luscioushair

Aussie Aussie you're the best. Honestly after styling my hair some much with products I eventually have to deep condition my hair every two weeks. I use this as I instructed I feel all my hair damage diminish.

June 21, 2018

Soft

I love the way it makes my hair feel without causing it to be oily! It is a great quick fix between salon visits to repair your hair somewhat! Smells great too

May 24, 2018

AMAZINGLY SOFT HAIR

This is my go to deep conditioner for a quick fix! Leave it in for 3 minutes and you will have soft, silky hair! It smells like coconut and it is thick and luxurious feeling! LOVE IT.

April 20, 2018

For the price its good

For the price I really like this, its not super heavy but its not weightless either. It does smell good (like coconuts) and it does a good job of conditoning and makes my hair silky!

April 17, 2018

Absolutely amazing!

Love this conditioner! Makes your hair so incredibly soft and have noticed healthier, stronger and growing hair! Used to buy at the dollar store and now only able to find it at the dollar store but still amazing! Really makes a difference in how your hair looks

April 07, 2018

Super soft hair

I purchased this for my daughter's super tangled hair. Her hair is always knotted and it's such a struggle to get a comb through it in the morning or after a shower. This worked great to be able to get a comb through her hair with minimal screaming 😉

April 03, 2018

Aussie 3 minute miracle stays true to its name!

my hair has a tendency to get rather dry and also gets really frizzy and it can be really annoying to take care of. I've used plenty of products to control the frizz but they never seem to do a great job. I bought this because it was a really good price for what it claimed to do.
    After one use I noticed an imediate difference, I didnt put any oils in my hair afterwards to take down the frizz but I did not need to! my hair was so silky and smooth, i left it on for 10 minutes instead of 3 but this really did condition and give life to my hair that I didnt think was even possible!
    it's an amazing product. I highly recommend especially since it is also very cheap ( around 3-4$ cad)
    It's like a mini at home spa treatment with spa treatment results. this is now my go to leave on conditioner.

March 30, 2018

The Only Contender

I just recently tried this conditioner with the matching shampoo and it was one of the only conditioners that has made my hair manageable.

It makes my hair silky for days after washing, and smells amazing.
    I will be sticking with this conditioner from now on.
    I am a person with constant dry hair and this works wonders!

March 29, 2018

A little expensive, but does work

Ive been using aussie products for many years. It started out with the spray detangler. As ive gotten older, my hair has started to dry out more and become thin. Decided to finally try a conditioner. For a brand thats on shelves in most large retainers, it does very well. I can feel and see a difference in my hair.