Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

April 20, 2018

For the price its good

For the price I really like this, its not super heavy but its not weightless either. It does smell good (like coconuts) and it does a good job of conditoning and makes my hair silky!

April 17, 2018

Absolutely amazing!

Love this conditioner! Makes your hair so incredibly soft and have noticed healthier, stronger and growing hair! Used to buy at the dollar store and now only able to find it at the dollar store but still amazing! Really makes a difference in how your hair looks

April 07, 2018

Super soft hair

I purchased this for my daughter's super tangled hair. Her hair is always knotted and it's such a struggle to get a comb through it in the morning or after a shower. This worked great to be able to get a comb through her hair with minimal screaming 😉

April 03, 2018

Aussie 3 minute miracle stays true to its name!

my hair has a tendency to get rather dry and also gets really frizzy and it can be really annoying to take care of. I've used plenty of products to control the frizz but they never seem to do a great job. I bought this because it was a really good price for what it claimed to do.
    After one use I noticed an imediate difference, I didnt put any oils in my hair afterwards to take down the frizz but I did not need to! my hair was so silky and smooth, i left it on for 10 minutes instead of 3 but this really did condition and give life to my hair that I didnt think was even possible!
    it's an amazing product. I highly recommend especially since it is also very cheap ( around 3-4$ cad)
    It's like a mini at home spa treatment with spa treatment results. this is now my go to leave on conditioner.

March 30, 2018

The Only Contender

I just recently tried this conditioner with the matching shampoo and it was one of the only conditioners that has made my hair manageable.

It makes my hair silky for days after washing, and smells amazing.
    I will be sticking with this conditioner from now on.
    I am a person with constant dry hair and this works wonders!

March 29, 2018

A little expensive, but does work

Ive been using aussie products for many years. It started out with the spray detangler. As ive gotten older, my hair has started to dry out more and become thin. Decided to finally try a conditioner. For a brand thats on shelves in most large retainers, it does very well. I can feel and see a difference in my hair.

March 14, 2018

My GO TO!!

One of my favourite products to use for my hair! It leaves my hair literally feeling as smooth as butter. It really is a 3 minute miracle and comes for an affordable price as well.

March 14, 2018

A must buy!

All thr good you have read and heard about this product is true! It does exactly what it claims and the price is great! The scent is nice too!! I use this once a wk and it always leaves my hair feeling smooth!!

March 06, 2018

Tamed and smooths my wicked curls

I tried the product because I am a fan of the Aussie line. The price was incredibly low, so I wondered if it would perform as well as expected. It is now a go to product in my cabinet, because the value was incredible for such a high-performing product. My curls are wild and frizzy And this product teams them every time giving me shine and manageability.

February 16, 2018

Great price

I have read so much about this and when I saw it at my grocery store for $1.99 I grabbed it. The tube is made well. you turn the cap and out of the spout comes out product, nice and convenient and tidy. The fragrance is fresh and mild. I left it on my hair for 10 min, was smooth and silky. I colour highlight my hair so it really seemed moisturized. I will definitely repurchase.