Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 677 in Conditioner

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

July 18, 2017

Great for your hair.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner helps replenish your hair after all it goes through. Aussie products always offer great value and are a blessing for our hair.

July 06, 2017

Everyone needs this in their life!

Everyone needs a bottle of this in their shower!This is my favorite deep conditioner I love it!It moisturizes my hair without feeling super heavy and weighed down.

June 21, 2017

Everyone should own a bottle

I'm so happy that they decided to make this product available in Canada in the recent years. I remember when I first heard about it from bloggers but wasn't able to get my hands on it. When I was in NY, I decided to pick up a bottle and was very happy with the results. I don't always condition my hair, but when I do, I love using this product. It really leaves your hair feeling super soft, and for the price, everyone should own this product. The one and only complaint I have about this product is the scent. I am not a huge fan of it. Coconuts or ... something. I'm not sure. But, I'm able to put that aside because the product is good. I will continue to repurchase.

June 08, 2017

If I could give this product 100 stars I would. The product is dirt cheap, so the only assumption going in to buy it to buy it is, probably inefficient ...Right? ....SO WRONG. This deeeep conditioner is probably one of the best conditioner out there. If you've got only 2 / 3 minutes or even less, this does the job, If you've got 10mins, this does wonders!!! Seriously! Take it from someone got dry 4C hair

I loved this conditioner so much that even now that i have some high end conditioners in stock, I still keep 2 tubes of this Aussie 3 minute Miracle Deep conditioner as back up at all times!!

By the way it also works great on braids and weave too

June 08, 2017

I wish they would make this in a larger bottle. My daughter has mixed hair and its hard to manage for her. We go through bottles of this product because it is amazing! And for $3 a bottle not bad for less stress and easy to manage hair. I use it to condition my hair as well, that is long and thick. Best conditioning product around. Have bought it at the dollar store and walmart, and I'm sure it's all over at other stores by now as well. LOVE!

June 02, 2017

Ce produit performe autant que ceux qui valent vraiment plus cher. Mes cheveux sont tellement plus doux et brillant après l'utilisation. L'odeur est subtile mais vraiment agréable! Un vrai favoris de tout les temps :)

June 01, 2017

Love this product! Works amazing, especially for the price. Always looking for great products on a budget and this is definitely one of them! I've left it on for shorter than the 3 minutes also in a rush and still works awesome. As someone with dry, frizzy hair I definitely recommend this one

May 01, 2017

I was introduced this by a family member, and ever since I've been using this atleast once a week it's help repair a lot of damage that I do to my hair, it's not as frizzy.

April 16, 2017

I've been using the 3 minute miracle for many years and I'm always impressed with how soft and conditioned my hair feels although I only do treatments every couple of months. I like to put a plastic bag on my hair for added heat and sometimes leave it in overnight. My dry, coloured treated hair feels like silk for weeks after and the price is excellent.

April 16, 2017

It's highly moisturizing for my extra dry hair....i have to deep condition every week when I can and the this deep conditioner works amazing with my hair and hair texture. Smells good and affordable and effective. Made all my friends to try it out. Would recommend to anybody.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce