Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

January 22, 2018

Amazing

Works great and on the cheaper side so perfect! Made my hair feel so nice and soft. Also gave my hair a lot of shine as well but not too much to make it look greasy or dirty. Def would buy again

January 17, 2018

Non greasy and glorious!

I find most hair conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy the next day, but this one doesn't! It makes my hair smooth to the touch and shiny... glorious!

January 17, 2018

It works!

I have extremely thick hair and it is prone to drying out during the winter months. Aussie three minute miracle conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. Highly recommend it!

January 12, 2018

Curly hair miracle

I have thick, curly hair and so a good conditioner is essential. I use this product with each wash and my hair has never been so easy to detangle. It's my favorite conditioner!

January 12, 2018

Great conditioner and great value

This conditioner leaves my hair sooo soft. I now have my daughter using it as well. It is such a good price at the drugstore and it works so well. Couldn't ask for more.

November 23, 2017

Lives up to its name!

There’s a reason why this is called 3-minute miracle. It leaves your hair feeling insanely soft, and the best part is that a bottle of this is super cheap at around $3-4 a bottle.

I always have a bottle of this on hand in my shower!

November 16, 2017

Amazing

I love the brand Aussie. I decided to try their 3 minute miracle conditioner on my damaged hair. I was not disappointed. It left my hair shiny,more manageable and soft! All in three minutes!

0.5/5

October 25, 2017

Bad

No point in buying it. Might as well use regular conditioner. I have long curly hair and I had to use a lot to get on all of my hair. It left my hair feeling like i did nothing different

October 18, 2017

Great conditioner!

I got this as a weekly treatment for my hair, and would make sure to leave it in for a few minutes in the shower. It feels great, takes my frizz from bleaching and smells amazing.

October 16, 2017

Aussie deeeeeep is wonderful!

Love using this product with the Pantene dream care daily moisture renewal s/c! Doesn’t weigh down my very fine but very thick hair and tames all the frizz! Highly recommend, even for everyday use.