Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

October 02, 2018

My Favorite!!

This conditioner is my favorite. I seriously can not go without it! My hair is so dry and damaged and this conditioner makes it feel silky smooth. Also the price isnt bad on this product either..

September 23, 2018

Love it for smoothing

This smooths the hair so nicely! If I keep using it during every wash, I do feel buildup. But it is still worth it for me. I have slightly curly and wavy hair and this really makes my hair look smoother. Love it even more because of the price.

September 17, 2018

Highly recommend this!!

I love how soft this makes my hair! A lot of conditioning treatments will leave my hair feeling and looking greasy afterwards but this does not do that! It leaves it looking and feeling soft and healthy for days!!

August 01, 2018

Worth the price

I do like it but I have tried better. I did very little but for the price, you'd have to expect that for the price but the ingredients in this product is almost exactly the same and almost in the same as their regular conditioners. Some maybe just get that as it is a much better value.

August 01, 2018

Hands down my favorite

This conditioner is like no other. It makes my hair silky smooth and I love it! Even my husband loves it! After I had a baby my hair was in a giant knot and leaving this in my hair for a few minutes was the easiest way to untangle the craziness that happened to my hair!

June 29, 2018

really good conditioner!

I use this conditioner at least once a week!
    I have naturally really curly hair and this is the only conditioner that I’ve found that de-frizzes my locks and leaves them smooth. The price is also really amazing, which is always a plus. The only downside is that I don’t really like the smell of it. Not too bad though.

June 26, 2018

Inexpensive smooth and luscioushair

Aussie Aussie you're the best. Honestly after styling my hair some much with products I eventually have to deep condition my hair every two weeks. I use this as I instructed I feel all my hair damage diminish.

June 21, 2018

Soft

I love the way it makes my hair feel without causing it to be oily! It is a great quick fix between salon visits to repair your hair somewhat! Smells great too

May 28, 2018

Love

Love this conditioner. I also love the Aussie brand. I Ieave this conditioner in my hair for 5-10 mins and it feels amazing when I rise - super soft !

May 24, 2018

AMAZINGLY SOFT HAIR

This is my go to deep conditioner for a quick fix! Leave it in for 3 minutes and you will have soft, silky hair! It smells like coconut and it is thick and luxurious feeling! LOVE IT.