Aussie Moist Shampoo Reviews
#158 in Shampoo

Aussie Moist Shampoo makes it a cinch to say GOODBYE dry hair, HELLO silky softness. Accented with natural Aloe, Moist Shampoo gives your thirsty 'do a replenishing, quenching fix. Visit aussie.com for more info.

March 11, 2014

Great shampoo! Leaves my hair (naturally dry) feeling silky and soft.
    I use this in conjunction with the conditioner and many other Aussie products :)

October 24, 2013

I have very dry over processed hair and this stuff was great it made my hair soft and it felt great so if you have dry hair give it a try.

September 11, 2013

I have really dry hair and this shampoo is really effective on my hair.

September 11, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product . With a child who has sensitive skin this is even safe for use on her hair , where as other shampoo's caused rashes when rinsing in the tub . Has a pleasant smell , and gets rid of those fly away frizzies the dry heat of summer brings on .

3.2/5

July 04, 2012

I got it on sale so it was a good price. Honestly though, maybe it's because my hair is average, the shampoo didn't leave my hair feeling clean but just the same and almost like all the grease gunked up in my hair but for dry hair I could see how it could work great. Besides that though I wouldn't reccomend it.

April 14, 2012

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. It makes my hair feel silky and smooth and not frizzy at all. I didn't buy the conditioner with this, since I already have so much conditioner, but I'm looking forward to buying it!

December 14, 2011

The Aussie line is amazing. I have tried many different shampoos as i suffer from psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. Most shampoos leave my scalp in agony after washing and leave my psoriasis active for weeks. This product washes out very well and doesn't leave traces of shampoo behind. I am very impressed and use the entire line for my hair and am left with a pleasant scent, shiny and healthy looking hair all day long. This product has been a god send for me and I'm a lifetime consumer now. Thanks Aussie!!

November 29, 2011

My Hair Has Never Been Better Than When I Use This Shampoo. I Loveee It Way More Than Any Of The Other Aussie Shampoos, Or Any Other Shampoo I've Tried.

October 17, 2011

The smell of Aussie products is quite nice kindof fruity.

I repurchased the Aussie Moist quite a bit. I really liked the conditioner because it was really thick and moisturizing, the shampoo was pretty average. I have very resilient hair so it only gets weighed down when it's really greasy, the conditioner was really moisturizing but didn't weight down my hair. I'm not sure is this would be the same with someone who has thinner hair.

I'm not sure why I haven't bought this again recently I guess it hasn't been on sale when I needed shampoo or conditioner.

June 22, 2011

I love Aussie Shampoo! Its smells amazing and works great for my hair. I am used to using L'Oreal products like Biolage and Redken and I think that Aussie is just as good of quality for a much more reasonable price.