Aveeda smooth infusion glossing straightener Reviews
#184 in Hair Care

Good - 0

April 05, 2019

I would love to buy it again

Very nice! Hairs are silky smooth! Simply amazing!
    Love it
    Incredible
    I would recommend everyone out there to use it! The hair feels so soft and smooth

September 20, 2018
    Maryland, United States

Miracle for my long, wavy locks

I have naturally thick, long wavy hair and while that can be a sexy look at the beach it does tend to end up getting frizzy which is never a good look. For the most part I try to keep it straightened, it looks much better and is easier to manage but I really don't like the idea of using a flat iron everyday to combat the flyaways so I was excited to put this product to the test after receiving a complimentary bottle to try in return for my honest opinion from a sampling site. I try to avoid blow drying my hair whenever possible but did follow the directions and blow dry my hair after applying the first few times Iused it. It's creamy consistency makes it really easy to distribute evenly through hair and it had a pleasant scent. I was pleasantly surprised to see that after blow drying the waviness was gone and I didn't need to break out the flat iron and it stayed smooth and straight until the next time I washed my hair without leaving my hair feeling heavy. And I was thrilled to see that the product worked just as well when I allowed my hair to air dry but thre real test came when both my sister and I applied it before going to an outdoor concert on one of the most humid, miserable days of the summer. Even after we accidentally walked to close to a "mister" that cools people off our hair remained flawless. I've been using the product now for a few weeks and am thrilled with the results I'm seeing so I would defintely recommend this product, the results are well worth the product's price.