Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 666 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 20, 2017

J'aime tous les produits Aveeno. Ils sont doux et laisse une peau douce sans effet de gras. Je recommande tous les produits Aveeno. Rapport qualité prix est excellent.

March 01, 2017

I have used this moisturiser on my face everyday for as long as I can remember. I have very sensitive combination skin and this is the only cream that seems to be light but hydrating enough for me.

February 28, 2017

My sister told me about this product and I tried it when I went over to her house. It makes my skin feel soft and keeps it moisturised throughout the day. My only complaint is the pump doesnt always dispense enough product and I have to pump it a few times to get enough to cover my entire face.

February 26, 2017

This is my absolute go to moisturiser. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. I would definitely recommend this product. It comes in a very affordable price and a little goes a long way with this product.

January 16, 2017

I LOVE LOVE this moisturizer. It leaves my dry aging skin feeling soft and looking radiant! I am not going to say I look 20 years younger after using it, but I sure look great for my age!!!!! Its a great, inexpensive (as far as good quality moisturizers go) beauty treatment that works!

January 01, 2017

This item is a little on the thick side and makes your skin greasy. It also led to enlarged pores and breakouts. I would not recommend this product again

October 14, 2016

I love love love this moisturizer. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and it also does protect your face from the sun. I still use it even though it's winter.

September 29, 2016

So, I used Positively Radiant for years and years. I decided I wanted to try an anti-aging product (to help with the fine lines that are starting to appear), so I stuck with Aveeno and tried this. I did not like it. First is the smell. I find it has a smokey odor which is not appealing. The smell lingers throughout the day and it bothered me. The texture was fine, smooth and absorbed quickly. I can't speak much for results because I only used it for about a week, and didn't notice a difference in that time. The real reason I dropped it was because of the smell. If you find a tester, and don't mind the smell, then maybe give it a try.