Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer Reviews

January 14, 2018

A Must have

This lotion is smooth and creamy to the touch and last long. I would definitely buy this again it also works well with the body wash. A new stample in my home.

January 10, 2018

Absolutely Amazing

I Suffer from wrinkles and crows feet and am just 44. I love how this product was able to minimalize them so I dont look like I am 100 :) I have tried allot of products and so far this is my favourite one.

December 14, 2017

It’s a amazing product

It’s an amazing product. I loved it . I recommend it to my friends always ! It leaves you skin super moisture for all day long . Even it is safe to use for children. I use it for my 8 year old too .

Updated On: December 14, 2017

It has a little scent in it . People who are allergic to scent should not go for this

1.7/5

October 26, 2017

It's producing rash!

I tried this product. I applied it on my face before going to sleep. I felt a little pain, I thought it's normal....in the next day all my face was red. I like Aveeno but I wouldn't buy this cream again.

October 06, 2017

Aveeno

This Dermatologist recommended daily most u riding lotion is all you need for smooth abs hydrated skin. Clinically proven to relieve dry skin while moisturizing your skin for 24 hours

2.0/5

September 14, 2017

Disappointing

I am a huge fan of Aveeno products.. but not this one..
    it absorbs quickly & is nicely scented.. but I found that I was getting brown spots along the ridge of my nose & along my cheekbones.. when I stop using it, the spots go away..
    So I am disappointed in this product :(

August 12, 2017

I loved the feel on my skin, I will be buying more.

I loved the way my skin felt when I used it i my thirdies. I still use it in my forties and I even recommended it to my teenager son because hes got dry itchy skin even his neck is dry and itchy. He only used it two days straight before he actually felt a big positive difference. We are happy. Thank you Aveeno

July 05, 2017

I would buy this product again for sure.

This product is amazing. I use it in the morning and before bed to keep my skin moisturized and soft. I love this because it's very light weight and doesn't leave your skin with an oily feel. Definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.

June 23, 2017

Would buy it again!

I decided to give it a try. Been using it a week now and my face is WAY smoother and healthier looking. Smells awesome too! Now just need to get the rest of the products to go along

June 19, 2017

Feels nice on the skin!

Started using this product not to long ago. Most moisturizers leave your skin feeling heavy or wet this one does not! Would recommend for sure! Going to get family to try it!