Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Eye cream with blackberry complex Reviews

April 18, 2021

Worth every Penny

Bought this on a whim, great price so why not try.
    I am so impressed with the product. I’ve been using it for about a month and wish that I had taken before and after pictures. Has definitely reduced the fine lines around my eyes. Would recommend this eye cream to everyone!

March 13, 2021

Great product

I grabbed this to try out after noticing my under eyes were looking a bit crepey. The cream absorbs relatively quick and does a good job moisturizing. Great price and good product!

1.7/5

February 26, 2021

It burns!

Very average cream that does not leave my eyes feeling moisturized and it has a stinging sensation when applied. Not good for delicate eye area. Was expecting better

January 15, 2021

Reduce puffy eyes

I always have the eye area dry and puffy and show lines too after using the product it reduced very much and skin tone under the eye improving. It not much greasy easily can be used in the day time and night

October 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Can notice improvement in days!

I noticed a difference within days! Bought one for my mother, who also loves it! This product is a must-have for my skin care routine and would recommend it to others.

October 22, 2020

Amazing

Amazing smell , left my puffy eyes really soothing , it’s cost effective and I loved it . I made my mom try it and worked well with her dry skin as well

October 01, 2020

Will continue to buy

Very delicate scent, and moisturizes effectively. The skin around my eyes is so thin and it’s constantly dry to the point it causes pain and after only a week using this product nightly, I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. It feels fuller and has less discolouring/ swelling and stretching. My skin finally feels healthy.

March 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I will definitely be buying this again! See results already!

I will definitely be buying this again!! I’m not even through one tube and I see results underneath my eyes!! It’s amazing!!! I used it twice a day. Morning and night!!!

November 26, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Rejuvenating

i really like this eye cream, it rejuvenates tired eyes and helps keep the skin around the eyes looking fresh and bright, it is reasonably priced, i would recommend.

November 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Great product

I tried this product for a month, my eyes looked less tired and dark, it smells nice too. Easy straightforward to apply. I would recommend this to my family and friends.