AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

April 03, 2018

Great brand

After receiving this to test for free I was able to use this daily for approximately two weeks. I wanted to make sure I gave it enough time to make a visible difference. It did make a difference. I found that after just a couple days the fine lines were visibly reduced and even the redness that I have was substantially less. It didn't cause any other issues or sensitivities. The bottle was easy to use and a decent size. There was no odor that was unfavorable. The cost at the store is compareable to most and acceptable. Overall good product.

Innovative and Effective!

AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless® was a bullseye for me. First off I like the packaging for this product, very travel friendly and dispenses product with ease and no waste.

My skin has been very lack-luster lately and uneven. After about a week of use I did notice a difference in my skin's appearance. My skin was brighter and more even toned. With results this soon I am eager to use the mask longer and see enhanced results and hopefully a reduction in fine lines.

The texture of this leave on mask is nice. Absorbs quickly, nice smell and light texture. The average MSRP for this product is $23.99-29.99, for me I think for what this product does the price point is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.

Lastly don't be afraid of the term "leave on mask." I know most people are used to a mask that washes or peels off but, really a mask offers protection and that is exactly what this product does. Protects from UVA/UVB rays and pollution. I feel extra confidant wearing a product like this daily.

I received this product for free to try from Chickadvisor.

Doris Humber

Any masks I’ve previously tried have required washing afterwards, so the opportunity to try the Aveeno absolutely ageless leave-on mask was exciting for me. I was curious to see how it would perform on my skin.
    After 4 or 5 days of wearing it, I started noticing my skin looking more vibrant, and it did help reduce the appearance of the lines on my face. I’m really looking forward to seeing even better results after two weeks of using it.
    The scent of this product was very gentle, not an overpowering scent at all. I was also surprised at the texture of the mask. I had expected it would be heavier/thicker, but I was pleasantly surprised at how lightweight it was, and it has a thin texture. I was very happy about that, as it didn’t feel heavy-weighing on my face.
    This is a leave-on mask that I intend to continue using. It is very reasonably priced for this type of product.
    I would highly recommend trying it....your skin is worth it!

#GotItFree for my honest test/review.
    #AbsolutelyAgeless
    #AveenoActiveNaturals

Great

I got this free from ChickAdvisor for reviewing purposes!
    I like the container and how the product dispenses. Would be great to travel with. It’s smells great, easy to apply to skin. A little goes a long way. Absorbs in the skin beautiful and leaves skin looking youthful.

April 02, 2018

Left my skin feeling so soft and hydrated

The Aveeno Absolutely Ageless leave-on pre tox mask left my skin feeling so hydrated and silky soft without feeling oily. I used this mask for about 2 weeks now and my face looks so smooth and hydrated. I actually got asked by a co-worker what I was using. I got this leave on mask free to try from ChickAdvisor for my honest review.

Berry Bliss!

A few weeks ago, I was sent this lovely package to review. The Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave On Mask is a wonderful product. The mask has a very light berry scent. It made my skin look and feel very smooth and soft. It also did not leave any greasy residue on my skin. To my surprise the product does help to reduce to look of fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will look and feel amazing. I highly recommend this product! A+++

April 02, 2018

Leave-On Mask Feels Great!

Thanks for choosing me to review this product for free!

I am a big fan of Aveeno products and was anxious to give this a try on my mature skin (I'm 43). I do like the way it goes on and how it makes my skin feel smooth. I also like the scent, which is unusual for me as I usually prefer fragrance-free product. But this one smells fresh and light.

I haven't noticed any big differences in my skin, yet. I don't think 2 weeks is long enough to give this product a real chance to perform. I will continue to use it and will likely buy the moisturizer in the same line or products.

I would like to see longer review periods for skin care products in the future.

The mask works well

I recently received AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless® Leave-on Mask to try for free and was impressed. The mask goes on well and doesn't really leave your skin feeling greasy. I also like that it only has a very mild, slightly floral scent. I don't want products that have heavy scents on my face. After using the mask for about 2 weeks, I would say that my skin appears more hydrated, I'm not sure if I have fewer fine lines, but my skin feels healthy and I didn't have any adverse reactions to the product! Initially I was a little disappointed that the mask did not contain sunscreen, but when I researched the product it looks like it might, as the American labels mention an SPF 30. If the mask does contain sunscreen, it would be nice if Aveeno made that more obvious on the Canadian box. The other improvement I would make concern the usage instructions. Currently the label just tells you to put it on and rub it in. I wanted to know if it was recommended to put on under other make-up products, should I put it on before bed etc? None of these questions are addressed on the current labeling.

Résultats visibles

J’essai depuis environ 2 semaines se masque sans rincage absolutely ageless d’Aveeno et je suis ravie car je peux déja voir des résultats. J’aime bien le principe du masque sans rincage car on sent vraiment que notre peau est nourrit et j’ai vraiment vu du changement au niveau de mes ridules qui semblent plus fines et même sont disparues.
    L’application est facile et ne laisse pas la peau d’aspect grasse il est donc facile d’appliquer notre maquillage par la suite. Je recommande ce produit.
    Merci à ChickAdvsor et Aveeno de m’avoir permis d’essayer ce beau produit gratuitement.

Good innovative product

One of my friends always put a sleeping mask during the day to keep her skin hydrated under makeup. When Aveeno released this pre-tox mask, it was a no brainer for me wanting to try this product. It contains extracts of blackberry leaf, green tea, moringa seed along with Vitamin E and stabilized Vitamin C. It has a nice light herbal scent and after trying it for about two weeks, I do feel it did improve my skin's texture under my tinted sunscreen and makeup. I don't think it can replace a primer but my skin did stay hydrated throughout the day (no dry flakes). I would actually recommend this to people especially those with sensitive or dry skin. I do not have oily skin so I can't speak for those with that skin type.

I would consider to buy this kind of mask once I finish this bottle because I live in a city with a very dry winter environment. I believe it would be perfect for that type of weather and the price is still in the affordable range (even more if it's on sale).

Also, the Canadian label does not state that this contains SPF30 but I believe it actually does. I even checked the labels and the ingredients in the American package. If I am wrong, please let me know Aveeno.

I received this product for free from Aveeno and ChickAdvisor (thank you for the opportunity!) but all opinions are of my own.