AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

April 10, 2018

Great anti-aging formula but not the best scent!

I received this product through Chick Advisor's Review Club and have been using it twice a day (morning and night) since I received it about 2 weeks ago.

Right out of the package I was a bit confused on what it was called: "leave on mask". And when I shared it with my mom she was equally confused. I think if I were to find this on the shelf of a drugstore I would think that this isn't a moisturizer and probably wouldn't buy it because I'd assume it's a mask of sorts (which I normally don't use). After reading the fine print I realized that this is actually an anti-aging moisturizer.

One pump does the job for your whole face (which I love). But I have to say that the scent is off-putting. Usually Aveeno products have real mild, non-offensive scents, but this one is strong. I probably would never use this product again just based on the smell alone. However, if we're talking JUST the effectiveness of the product - which is anti-aging - it works! I feel like my skin looks smoother and more plump. I even felt encouraged to leave the house without my BB cream and just good ol' sunscreen on my face. It definitely works!

My recommendation to Aveeno: change the name from "leave on mask" to daily moisturizer and please change the unpleasant fragrance. Otherwise, great anti-aging product!

J'adore ce produit!

J'ai adoré utiliser ce produit, son odeur est merveilleuse et elle s'étale très bien. On ne ressent aucune sensation de peau qui tire comme avec les autres masques. Je le recommande :)

April 10, 2018

Skin was left supple and soft

I was really looking to try this, and I was not disappointed! The consistency is light and absorbs quickly, even on my combination mature skin. I used it at night mostly and on my neck and decolletage in the day. This is a fantastic product!

April 09, 2018

I wanted to try this product specially on my neck...

I am always excited when Chick Advisors offer any wrinkle creams. I got my Aveeno Ageless Mask last month and I use it every night for my neck. I have deep lines on my neck as well as some lines on my face and I definitely see improvements in my face area. The cream really soaks in not oily at all but I do find myself applying alot more than I probably should because I feel like half of the product is going ob my fingers as well. I notice my face is brighter and healthier for sure but the amount I use each night for face and neck I will run out quickly.

2.8/5

AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask

I received this from Chick Advisors for testing purposes and I liked the soft scent it had. You did not need a lot to put onto your face. I used it daily after I showered. I found that it made my face feel nice and smooth and it had a nice shine if that is the word to use.

1.8/5

April 09, 2018

I didn't notice any significant results from it's use

I get the sense that in this case, "mask" really just means night cream. In my opinion a mask is thick and goes on in such a way that it doesn't absorb immediately into the skin. This cream is light and absorbed instantly. I didn't notice any significant results from it's use. Again, marketing it as a mask means I expect immediate results. Also, they really mean it when they say avoid eyes because this stings a lot if you accidentally get it even close to your eye area. I got this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my review, but as you can see it has not impacted my opinion of the product.

Great Sleeping Mask

I got this free to try from Chick Advisor. I love masks and deeply in love with sleeping masks. I loved the scent and it absorbed fairly fast. My skin felt amazing the next day

Pleasantly Surprised

I incorporated the leave-on mask as part of my night time routine and was pleasantly surprised by the results. I felt it did live my skin feeling more healthy and moisturized. I also appreciated that it wasn't heavily scented, like some Aveeno products can be.

Une bonne crème de jour

J'avais de grande attentes en rapport avec l'appellation de ce produit. Masque sans rinçage. On comprends rapidement que c'est une crème. C'est une très bonne crème.
    Ma peau est devenu rapidement très douce. Il est un peu prématuré dans le test pour dire que j'ai vraiment une grosse différence apparente mais je suis satisfaite de l'allure de mon visage.
    Le masque sans rinçage sent super bon !!!!! Vraiment ! Il a une texture agréable et ne laisse aucun film gras sur la peau. e vais finir avec plaisir ma bouteille mais je ne ferai pas de spécial pour la racheter.
    Un merci sincère à ChickAdvisor pour m'avoir permis de découvrir AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless® gratuitement

moisturizing!

This leave on mask from Aveeno left my skin feeling really moisturized. I was concerned that it would leave a residue or film behind but it absorbed really well and didn't leave anything behind. I really like this for the drier, winter months when my skin needs more moisture.