AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#6 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

March 19, 2018

Love this!

I #gotthisfree from chick advisor to review. I loved the simple packaging and pretty purple colour on the packaging. I liked the smell and texture. I used it in the morning under makeup as well as at bedtime and it’s been wonderful both times. No greasy feeling or shine! I noticed a lot more of an even and radiant look to my skin as well. Will definitely purchase and will definitely be trying other products from this line! Thank you! :)❤️🙏🏻💁🏼‍♀️

March 13, 2018

AVEENO ABSOLUTELY AGELESS LEAVE-ON MASK

i love this it makes my face feel awesome ! my felt very soft and smooth after useing it ! i think every one should give this a try . you will love it !

March 11, 2018

Would probably buy it again

Not a bad product...but then I haven't used many others so I am not sure how it compares to other products out there. It works well but I wouldn't say it was an outstanding product

March 05, 2018

Makes skin feel younger....

I loved this product! It was a little pricey but I wanted to give it a try anyways. It makes your skin feel good and I do believe it got rid of a dark spot that nothing else would. I recommend it!