4.1/5
AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

April 17, 2018

I`m in love

Seriously. As a woman in her early 30`s, I`ve started to get really stressed out about the possibility of wrinkles. I`ve been actively searching for a preventative cream or lotion and I`ve found it. I really can`t say enough good things about the Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave-On Mask. I LOVE that it`s a leave-on mask, so I don`t have to find time to apply and then remove the mask. It left my skin feeling soft and fresh with a really nice scent. I loved that it absorbed easily and didn`t leave me with a greasy residue after applying. Will definitely be purchasing again (and again!).

April 17, 2018

I love it!

It's not heavy, glides on beautifully, smells fantastic! It made my skin very soft and supple. I noticed a difference about a week into using it and would highly recommend it! Thanks so much for the free sample and for letting me try it!

Nice Budget Mask

I loved the light scent of this product and the consistency of the cream. Although it was a mask, I found it better as a heavy moisturizer. It wasn't greasy so I could put it on before my makeup. It helped hydrate my skin in the dry climate I live in. I also used it overnight, but again, I found it closer to a night cream. It wasn't as heavy as a mask that I would normally use. It is a great product for the price, especially when you don't want to spend the $60 price tag. Thank you for sending me this product for free in exchange for my review :)

April 16, 2018

Je racheterai ce produit, c'est certain!

Ce produit tient ses promesses. La peau est très douce, bien lisse. Le produit s'applique bien, la peau n'est pas tiraillée après l'application. Son odeur est très agréable. Je recommande ce produit.

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement Aveeno absolutely ageless masque sans rinçage grace à Aveeno et Chickadvisor. #gratuit, #gotitfree

Mylène

Cette crème anti âge est magnifique je n’avais jamais essayé, vraiment j’ai tout adoré. Le dispositif pour donner la crème donne la quantité exacte Je suggère de l’appliquer sur un peau fraîchement lavée et surtout une heure avant l’application de maquillage et pour moi c’est certain que je vais racheter ce produit. J’ai pu constater l’atténuation des rides autour de la bouche et des yeux! Wawww c’est une promesses ageless tenue! Bravo aveeno 😍

April 16, 2018

Decent moisturizer with decent results

I found this slightly heavier than creams I am used to, but it did not cause me to break out. It has a pleasant odour and left my skin smooth and soft. It’s only been a few weeks so I can’t say for sure if there will be a vast difference is the “age” of my skin but I like the product enough so far to continue using it. I will add to my review in a few weeks with more use

Would buy this one

i like the applicator, easy to use and not messy. The product feels nice and smooth, absorbs easily. I think I have fewer visible fine lines but am not really sure to tell the truth, but I like it as a moisturizer. I like the product and will buy when the bottle I was given runs out.

3.2/5

Pleasant smell , easy application

I received this product free to try thanks to #gotitfree Chickadvisor! Histrocially, aveenie products for me have always had the oatmeal smell which was a little off putting but I was pleasantly surprised with this product. It smelled like black berry but not overpowering at all. The application was easy and love that its a leave on and not a rinse off as it save me more time. At first the application was a bit tacky but quickly over a few minutes. IT was light and refreshing to use not all heavy like other leave on masks I have tried. I also love that this product is dispenses with a pump instead of open jar and also very happy that is avail at grocery stores and reasonably priced! The results were waking up with a moisturized face that was not oily or dry or sticky. I will use this again.

It was exactly what I expected from Aveeno

I have loads of Aveeno products and when I received this free from Chickadvisor i knew i had another winner on my hands. The leave on mask feels soft on the skin and did not irritate my somewhat dry areas. It didn't have a strong fragrance , even though there is a slight scent, but that did not bother me. I used this mask once a week under my makeup and it made my skin super smooth and helped to keep my makeup on!

great as a night cream

I like using this product as a night cream. The scent is amazing! I also really like the texture and consistency. I feels light on my skin but takes some time to fully sink into my skin. For that reason i decided to use this before bed, as i wasn't wanting to wait for it to absorb fully before i put on my makeup. In the mornings i found my skin feeling soft and smooth.