AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

2.2/5

Gross

I didn't like this at all! I would put it on and as I was running it in, it would start to ball up on my skin... Like glue or something! It was disgusting. And I did not find it gave me any benefits on my skin at all. Do not recommend.

Fast and simple

I tried the Aveeno leave-on mask in a promotion. It is quite easy to use, and the pump makes it easy to get the right amount of product. Usually you get eigther the firmness or the radiant skin, but with Aveeno you get both. The skin looks healthier and brighter after the first day of use.

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless cheek plumper

When I received Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave on Mask from Chick Advisor for free I had no expectations. Masks I’ve used in the past made me break out. This did not and better yet, it kind of worked! I used at night after cleaning my face. It goes on thick and looks a bit greasy but it absorbed after 5 minutes or so.
    In the morning when I woke up my skin looked plump. My cheeks had volume. Was my skin that thirsty? Not bad.
    I tried it once during the day which was not a great idea as it was difficult to wear under makeup and my skin seemed slick all day. Definitely use at night.
    Over all it’s a nice drink for your skin. The smell is nice too.
    Not a huge difference in wrinkles but my skin looked less sallow and voluminous. My cheeks felt strong and more dense.
    I’m definitely going to purchase again. It’s a bit pricey but I’ll watch for sales.

Glowing skin

The Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask is a beautiful product.
    Firstly, I love the perfect little bottle that pumps the perfect amount. It is the perfect size to carry on your person for anytime you need a refresher.
    Secondly, that scent!! The smell of berries is Amazing. It is such a light and vibrant smell and I'm hooked on putting it on before bed because the smell is that good it helps me happily settle in for the night.
    This product definitely improved the texture of my skin and tone and was perfect for wearing under make-up. I have not noticed any change in my fine lines and wrinkles.

Aveeno Is Absolutely Ageless

I received the product Aveeno Absolutely Ageless compliments of Chick advisor for testing purposes. I was so excited to try this as I have not used a leave on mask before this.
    Aveeno has been dermatologist recommended for over 60 years and has never disappointed me.
    The leave on mask comes in an easy to use pump bottle and contains a blackberry complex of anti-aging vitamins and fine line fighting ingredients.
    The scent was very nice and it had a nice creamy consistency. It left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth not greasy and was great under makeup.

Great product!

I noticed after a week of using the Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave On Mask that it helped to make fine lines a little less noticeable.
    I believe the price point may be a little expensive.

Youth in a bottle

Let start with how good the bottle works!
    I love this perfect little bottle, spout allows for a perfect amount of Aveeno. The scent of berries is magical, I enjoy anything that smells fresh and clean.
    Now, the greatness of this youth in a bottle. I am def starting to find fine lines in my face, espesically around my eyes and mouth. I saw a noticeable difference within the first week. It also gives you a dewy glow! I love Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave on mask!

AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless®.

I received AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless® and started using it. Immediately, I could feel and see the difference int he texture and appearance of my skin. A long Albertan winter had my skin dry, lifeless, and dull. Soon as I applied AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless®. my skin had a glow! I am so pleased that I will continue to use this product. Thanks AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless®. and thanks Chick Advisor for the free product!

Bye bye old face

The bottle itself is wonderful! I very much prefer pump style bottles for my cream rather than digging it out of a pot. The first thing you will notice is the smell! I was not expecting it to smell so nice! I love the fact that I can apply it and leave it on all night to work it’s magic! Although Instill have some fine lines most of my wrinkles are GONE!!!!, I do find that my skin is much less rough and the skin seems tighter . I really liked that this is a leave on mask and it does not dry and crumble like other masks do.
    For the retail price of 23,99-29,99 I think they should make the product a little more bigger... the amount is pretty small for 30$ but at 23,99 it’s perfect! There are many creams out that that promise many things but this one really did improve my skin texture and tone! I will definitely be purchasing this product once the one I got for free to review with my honest opinion is empty because I believe that a regular repeated routine with this cream will in fact impact those wrinkles and fine lines and I just love the texture of my face now!!!! I have already showed this product to some friend and my mom went out and bought it right away! I would definitely recommend trying this wonderful leave on face mask!!!!

April 18, 2018

My sensitive skin loves this!

I have been on the hunt for an anti-aging product that is suitable for my oily sensitive skin. This is it! It is a lightweight moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or irritated. I use it every night. I don't truly see what separates this "mask" from a traditional moisturizer, but if you can look at it as a moisturizer and use it as such, it's great!