AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

May 02, 2018

Makes skin plump and reduces texture!

My skin looked amazing after using this mask. I used it about three times within the week and my skin was firmer and more hydrated. It's one of the better moisturizers I've used. It's incredibly lightweight and can easily be worn under makeup.

My only criticism is that they should explain that the product isn't a wash off mask like I thought it was.

See my mini review in my Trial/Try On Haul on my Youtube channel: coffeegirl18

I received complimentary product for my honest review,

1.8/5

April 30, 2018

Disappointed with the product

I was excited about trying this as I’m starting to get fine lines. I seen no difference between using this product or not using it. I wasn’t keen on the smell or how it felt on my skin. I’ve used washes and masks in the past but this felt..different, for lack of a better word.
    I definitely would not buy this and do not think it is work the price.

April 29, 2018

Smooth bright skin

I loved the texture of this mask , I found it really easy to apply and it was easy to spread over my face. My skin lapped it up and my skin felt soft and smooth afterwards.
    I felt there was a slight reduction in my fine lines. I would buy this for sure

April 29, 2018

Smells amazing

I've been using this mask. At night, on my makeup free days, it is just amazing. The smell alone is addictive. You definitely don't have to use a lot, and it glides over the skin, and soaks in fast. My skin was left feeling soft, looking smooth, and was nicely hydrated. Just for those properties I would get this again definitely.

looking great

I received Aveeno absolutely ageless leave on mask for free from ChickAdvisor and I must say that is awesome, my skin is looking younger, feeling softer and bright, just love the product

Smooth and satisfying

I really liked how smooth and easy this mask was to apply. I would apply it in the evening after cleansing and i would wake up to moisturized and bright looking skin. The scent was light and pleasant and a little went a long way.

Just love it!!

J'adore ce produit!! Il est doux, ma peau est resplendissante avec ce produit je recommande fortement!! Je suis contente de l'avoir essayé c'est sur et certain que je vais l'acheter dans l'avenir!!

AVEENO ABSOLUTELY AGELESS LEAVE-ON MASK

I was lucky to receive AVEENO ABSOLUTELY AGELESS LEAVE-ON MASK as part of the Product Review Club. As soon as I received this, I cleaned my face and applied it. This product goes on smooth, is not thick or sticky, and has a pleasant light smell. After a few shorts minutes, it felt like I had just put my usual moisturizer, not residue. AVEENO ABSOLUTELY AGELESS LEAVE-ON MASK left my skin soft, moisturized, and smooth. I use it a few times a week and just put it on at night, but because it is so light, one could use it even as a regular day cream. My only negative is that the product lacks directions, and I always enjoy the marketing blurb on bottles to make me fantasize about the results, and was disappointed to get neither.

April 24, 2018

Improved skin texture

I really like this product. It smells great and the texture feels smooth and creamy going on. I didn't notice a reduction in the look of my fine lines, but it did improve the texture of my skin in that it was moisturizing, so it made my skin softer. It is a bit pricey in my opinion, but it's a great product and I'd recommend it.

April 24, 2018

Correct

Je ne suis pas un pro des masques, surtout ceux qu'on laisse sur le visage. Une chose que j'aime premièrement c'est le format de la bouteille et la pompe. Très agréable d'utilisation. Je ne suis pas un amateur de fortes odeurs, surtout quand vient le temps d'appliquer un produit sur mon visage, mais l'odeur de baies est relativement agréable. J'aurais préféré qu'il soit sans odeur. Sinon, ce n'est pas trop trop désagréable.

J'ai utilisé le produit localement sur mon visage, là ou c'était plutôt sec. Je ne sais pas si le produit à améliorer ma peau, mais il aide à stabiliser justement les endroits ou ma peau est très asséchée.

Je continuerai d'utiliser le produit jusqu'à ce que je le termine, mais je ne pense pas me le racheter par la suite. Merci de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit gratuitement! :)