4.1/5
AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Pre-tox Peel Off Mask Reviews

Renew and exfoliate skin in one simple step with Aveeno® Absolutely Ageless® Pre-tox Peel Off Mask. This antioxidant-infused facial mask acts as a soap-free, no-rinse face exfoliator, helping to lift away impurities to reveal fresh, healthy-looking skin. This exfoliating peel off face mask is infused with alpha hydroxy acids, antioxidant-rich Blackberry Complex and vitamin E.

• Renew the look of your skin by removing pollutants and environmental aggressors that can lead to early skin aging.
  • This gentle face mask is also paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.

Absolutely Ageless Pre-Fox mask

I got this product for free from ChickAdvisor to try and to review. The product comes in a tube so you can control how much you want to use and where you want to put it. It dries quicker when you apply it in a thin layer. It takes about 20 minutes to dry. It mostly peeled off in one larger piece but areas where I applied it a bit to thickly were not quite dry. After removing the product I rinsed my face with clean water and was quite surprised with how smooth my skin was. I would use this product again as it left my skin feel smooth, and fresh after use!

On the fence

I received the Aveeno peel off face mask for free in exchange for my review.
    #gotitfree

I'm on the fence about how well this works. I waited to use it twice before leaving a review, so I was basing this on more than one use.
    It reminded me of elmers white school glue, but purple and with a mild scent.

Application wise it's what you'd expect; it was thick and spread easily. It dried in about ten minutes.
    Peeled it off and it does stick to baby hairs so keep that in mind- I found it ripping at them when I took it off.
    It did what it said, took dry skin off and left my face feeling smooth and soft, but I didn't notice a dramatic difference.

I think for the price point vs size you receive (about 4 applications worth) it's a bit overpriced. Did work though to du what it said.

4/5 stars.

Good mask

I got this free for review purpose. I am not particularly a peel off mask fan, but this one is okay. There is no glue-like scent and scent is nice. The application is easy not messy. I applied a thick layer so after it dried out completely, it is very easy to peel off. My skin is firmer and add a bit of glow. Overall, I am satisfied with the mask, but I am not so sure if I would buy it again as I am more of a fan of sheet mask.

April 28, 2019

Effective... with a bit of pain

This mask is EXTREMELY effective. I applied using a brush to create an even layer.

It took about 22 minutes to dry fully and then the pain of taking the mask off set in.

I have done peel off masks before but this one stung upon the peel off!

It’s not a deal breaker and I will try it again.

#gotitfree

2.7/5

April 28, 2019

Not too shabby but nothing amazing.

I had to use A LOT of product to cover my face. It worked like any other peel off mask, but I didn’t find it to be anything special. The scent isn’t overpowering. I would not pay approximately $18 CAD for this as I am not sure how many times I’d get to use it. Overall it’s just fine. Not great. Not bad. I received this complementary from chick advisor for review purposes.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for soft skin

#gotitfree #tryAveenoFaceMasks
    First of all, it smells lovely but not overpowering. I can be sensitive to scents but this was no issue at all. This is a liquid purple coloured cream which dries clear so you know when it's ready to peel off. The directions said to apply generously and they mean generously. The cream itself is a bit thin which made this difficult. I tried this two times now, applying thicker each time but think it should still be applied more generously as it was quite difficult to remove each time. It came off in pieces and was uncomfortable coming off. I think this would get easier if it was applied as a thicker layer, but as I mentioned the consistency of the cream makes this a bit difficult to do. This being said, once the mask was finally removed, I loved the results! My face has never been smoother. It works well, there is just a learning curve with the application.

April 28, 2019

J'adore ce masque pelable!

Je suis bien surprise par Aveeno depuis les derniers temps. Leurs nouveaux produits font preuve de créativité et sont d'excellente qualité.
    Je suis une fan des masques de beauté. Celui-ci, je l'adore!
    Il sent vraiment très bon, est facile à appliquer et surtout à peler.
    Il laissera votre peau douce et nettoyée.
    Plus j'avance en âge, plus il est primordial pour moi d'appliquer des masques à chaque semaine. Je suis ravie d'avoir pu faire la découverte de celui-ci.
    Merci Chick Advisor pour ce banc d'essai!
    #cadeau

April 28, 2019

A wonderful product from Aveeno.

I am so happy I was able to try this mask from the wonderful people at Chick Advisor and Aveeno. 💖All opinions are my own.
    I love everything about this mask. It smells nice and light. It goes on easily and doesn’t dry too fast.
    It takes me a couple minutes to get everything evenly applied. Other masks I’ve used dry too fast.
    After about 20 minutes, I peeled it off. I think 20 minutes might have been too long because I had to use some muscle to pull everything off, lol.
    My skin looks and feels healthy and soft.
    I really like this face mask from Aveeno.
    I definitely recommend.
    Starting early with skincare and using products like this will help keep your skin healthy.

April 27, 2019

Great face mask!

This is a really good face mask that delivered results immediately. It was very easy to apply and it felt incredibly satisfying to peel off. My face felt firmer after using the mask just once. It’s also worth noting that there’s a very pleasant scent to it. Overall, I think it’s a great product. Thank you Chickadvisor for sending me a tube of this great mask (for free) to try!

April 27, 2019

Un charme

J’ai fait l’essai de ce Peel-Off par @aveeno et je suis tombée sous le charme. Un produit qui s’étend tres bien sur le visage et qui s’enlève facilement. Habituellement on peut avoir des problèmes à retirer son peel off car ca tire beaucoup mais ce n’est pas le cas avec celui ci. Son odeur est douce et tres agréable. En résumé je recommande ce produit pour toutes les peaux.
    Je remercie @ChickAdvisor de m’avoir permis d’essayer ce produit gratuitement. #cadeau