4.1/5
AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Pre-tox Peel Off Mask Reviews

Renew and exfoliate skin in one simple step with Aveeno® Absolutely Ageless® Pre-tox Peel Off Mask. This antioxidant-infused facial mask acts as a soap-free, no-rinse face exfoliator, helping to lift away impurities to reveal fresh, healthy-looking skin. This exfoliating peel off face mask is infused with alpha hydroxy acids, antioxidant-rich Blackberry Complex and vitamin E.

• Renew the look of your skin by removing pollutants and environmental aggressors that can lead to early skin aging.
  • This gentle face mask is also paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.

May 02, 2019

J'adore les masques pelables!

À la base, je connaissais bien les produits Aveeno pour la qualité de leur crème pour le corps, mais quelle découverte de découvrir des produits pour le visage! J'ADORE!
    Produit avec un bon rapport qualité-prix. Marketing attrayant. Accessible à tous. Bonne odeur et facile d'utilisation.
    Un autre plus de ce produit: il vient enlever la pollution de notre peau en lui donnant un haut taux d'antioxydants et en la rendant douce comme une peau de bébé.
    N'ayez crainte, le masque ne fait pas mal à enlever.
    Quelle belle découverte! Merci à chickadvisor!
    #cadeau

May 02, 2019

A very strong face mask

I received this produce free to try and it’s a great product. The scent is lovely and makes me think of fruit. It goes on a solid mauve colour and dries almost clear. The adhesion is very strong. You have to pull hard to get it off and i could see that it removed all the fine hairs on my face with it. Make sure you don’t get it in your hair or eyebrows as it would probably remove those too. Thankfully, I was careful this time. My skin is a bit pink at the moment and I can feel it tingling. It doesn’t hurt but if you have sensitive skin this might irritate it. #gotitfree.

Great Facial!

I would definately buy this mask again!!! It smells great - and by that I mean not strong smell, and great for sensitive skin. You do have to apply it quickly and just keep smoothing it on , just not on too thick so that it can dry. I was worried about peeling it off - but it did not hurt to peel it off. Just do it quickly! My skin was left feeling so smooth and soft.

Love love love thsi Aveeno Peel-Off Mask

So I tried this and was unsure of how it would be as I have tried many other peeling masks and they always left my face with an unclean feeling I would always have to go and wash it off after I had taken it off! However this stuff is really great and it smells great as well! I put it on and I could feel it tugging at my skin! My skin felt tighter and it looks tighter as well afterwards and it also helped me feel very clean at the end of it! It applies easily and comes off just as easily! In a word LOVE Love love it!!

May 01, 2019

Awesome product as expected!

I use Aveeno products quite regularly due to their constant delivery of high quality products for relatively low costs, and this mask is no exception. It smells amazing, the color is...interesting, and the mask really does make my skin super soft. The only downside is that it can be quite harsh on your skin if you have any sensitivities, definitely don't get it anywhere near your eyes! Overall a great product.

Great Budget Friendly Mask

I tried this mask during a DIY spa day at home. My fiance also tried it. I loved the scent and the consistency was cooling and gel like. It did not hurt, pull, or kill my skin like some masks when I started to peel it off. That said, I have learned that my t-zone and chin are probably the best to stick to (avoided my cheeks). You need ALOT to really get it to peel. My fiance did it too thin and it would not peel (came off easily with water though). My skin felt smooth after and had a glowy feel. Great budget mask. It didn't out compete my luxury brands however, I would consider buying it when I'm trying to save some cash!!

0.7/5

Painful and pointless!

I was delighted to receive this product for free to review from #ChickAdvisor as I generally enjoy Aveeno products but my happiness was unfortunately short lived. AVEENO ABSOLUTELY AGELESS PRE-TOX PEEL OFF MASK started off alright, but I found the product to be extremely sticky, and almost like glue, which made applying it carefully was more challenging than it needed to be. The color was interesting but unnecessary as it really didn’t add anything to the experience. The mask took a long time to dry and although I was anticipating some pulling and a bit of pain when removing it, I did not expect it to hurt like it did! OUCH! I would NEVER use this product again as it hurt like crazy when I carefully peeled it off!!! Wow! I didn’t enjoy that at all and it did nothing special to my skin...certainly nothing to reward me for the aggravation and suffering! If anything, my skin was left feeling abused and agitated. I do not recommend this product.

1.5/5

May 01, 2019

Did not love trying this

I was excited to try this but I found the product super sticky and difficult to apply. When it was time to pull off it hurt my skin and got frustrated as it wouldn’t come off in one full mask. I ended up washing it off after both tries. I did find the smell to be quiet pleasant but that was all I really enjoyed.

Its ok

This fell short of my expectations. I live aveeno but this mask did nothing for my skin. The peel off is fun but removes nothing and doesnt leave my skin feeling any different. I will not buy this product.

May 01, 2019

Un beau produit aveeno à découvrir

J ai reçu se produit gratuitement à essayée j avais très hâte. Je n ai pas été déçu. Un produit facile à appliqué et à retiré. Il faut mettre une couche uniforme sur le visage. Belle ddécouverte pour moi.💗💗💗