aveeno active naturals body wash with fig and shea butter Reviews

January 08, 2018

I would buy this product again

My skin feels and looks so much better since I started using this product... Leaves it feeling smooth and clean... Took away all my dry skin, smells really nice and lathers well..

2.3/5

December 13, 2017

sucky sucky rubber ducky

I did not like the smell of this product but maybe others would surprisingly it made me sweat lots and made me feel greasy agross but I would not buy this again uh uh girl

December 11, 2017

Love Aveeno

I find you can never go wrong with any of the Aveeno products. I will be buying this product again ... not greasy and absorbs quickly ... nice light scent.

September 26, 2017

Smells so yummy!

I've been buying this product for about 5 years now. I've tried many soaps, and this one always leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good even after a full day at work. The smell is great but it's also super gentle on my sensitive skin.

September 19, 2017

I love this product

Definitely worth every penny, feels natural and soft and refreshing. I would recommend it and it's great value for the money. Has a great smell and leaves you feeling refreshed.

August 13, 2017

Amazing Product!!!

I love Aveeno products there gentle on my sensitive skin and leave it resfreshed and silky smooth. The price is expensive for me so i would only purchase this again if it was on sale.

July 16, 2017

Would buy!

I have always been a fan of Aveeno products. So it wasn't a surprise with this body wash. It left my skin feeling hydrated and cleansed while also providing an nvigorating smell of fig

July 07, 2017

I would definately buy this product again

#gotitfree and would like to tell you that it was a great product to try and will be apart of my daily routine and it also does not affect my ashtma in any way and leaves my skin feeling silky soft.

June 23, 2017

I absolutely love this!

I was visiting a friend who had this in the shower and I used it and loved it! It leaves you feeling refreshed and it smells great! I would recommend this!

June 12, 2017

Wow

Une très bonne crème apaisante pour le corp. Elle sent vraiment très bonne et elle rend le corp vraiment très doux. Elle n'est pas trop cher comparer a d'autre marque.