aveeno active naturals body wash with fig and shea butter

aveeno active naturals body wash with fig and shea butter Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 682 in Body Wash

July 16, 2017

Would buy!

I have always been a fan of Aveeno products. So it wasn't a surprise with this body wash. It left my skin feeling hydrated and cleansed while also providing an nvigorating smell of fig

July 07, 2017

I would definately buy this product again

#gotitfree and would like to tell you that it was a great product to try and will be apart of my daily routine and it also does not affect my ashtma in any way and leaves my skin feeling silky soft.

June 23, 2017

I absolutely love this!

I was visiting a friend who had this in the shower and I used it and loved it! It leaves you feeling refreshed and it smells great! I would recommend this!

June 12, 2017

Wow

Une très bonne crème apaisante pour le corp. Elle sent vraiment très bonne et elle rend le corp vraiment très doux. Elle n'est pas trop cher comparer a d'autre marque.

May 18, 2017

This is one of the top body wash, for sure. Very few body wash get this kind of combination. Clearly this is exactly the kind of body wash we would love to use it.

May 17, 2017

This is the body wash that I am currently using, and I love it! Like all other Aveeno products, this natural body wash is simply amazing. It smells amazing, and makes me feel so clean! I highly recommend to everyone!

May 17, 2017

Bon format
    Bonne odeur
    Bien moussant
    Agréable meme avec la peau sensible
    Aucune reaction visible
    Idéal meme pour un bain moussant
    Hydrate la peau en profondeur

May 02, 2017

I've been using this body wash for years (all of the scents are excellent). The smell is light, the lather is on point, and it leaves you feeling fresh and clean. My skin can get dry and other body washes have left my skin feeling tight and itchy but this body wash leaves a soft, moisturized feeling. Can be expensive depending on where you buy it, but honestly the comfort is worth the extra few bucks.

April 02, 2017

Je suis tombée en amour fou avec ce produit! Il sent vraiment bon et est idéal pour une peau qui a besoin d'hydratation! Je le recommande a quiconque a une peau sensible.

March 21, 2017

I love aveeno products. They always leave my skin feeling silly smooth and hydrated. They are gentle on my sisters sensitive skin and yet work great for me as well, with normal skin!