aveeno active naturals body wash with fig and shea butter Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 644 in Body Wash

April 02, 2017

Je suis tombée en amour fou avec ce produit! Il sent vraiment bon et est idéal pour une peau qui a besoin d'hydratation! Je le recommande a quiconque a une peau sensible.

March 21, 2017

I love aveeno products. They always leave my skin feeling silly smooth and hydrated. They are gentle on my sisters sensitive skin and yet work great for me as well, with normal skin!

March 14, 2017

Soft on the skin without so many chemicals. Relaxing and not too oily. Some even have exfoliating beads for the dead skin. Delightful scent that's ok for people with sensitivity too

March 13, 2017

I purchased this aveeno body wash and was very happy with how nice it smells and the feel of my skin. It is a good price for good quality body wash and smells fabulous.

February 27, 2017

I love using Aveeno active naturals body wash with fig and shea butter every time I shower! It smells great and it keeps my skin moist. I stand behind all of aveeno's products and this one is my favourite!

January 25, 2017

It works, it's hard to mess up a body wash, but the smell on this is no where near smelling like figs. As someone who has scent allergies to floral smells, I found the fake smell on this to be very synthetic and harsh. Won't buy again

January 21, 2017

It smells great and works with sensitive skin like mine. I have eczema and I've always used Aveeno for cleansing and moisturizing and this works great! I use it everyday.

January 16, 2017

aveeno is my "go to " product, so when they came out with this body wash I was thrilled. It smells great, lathers great, and rinses well. I would not hesitate to purchase this product again.

January 06, 2017

Omg what can't I say about this amazing, amazing body wash. It is absolutely silly smooth going on, it lathers so well in my luffa, the smell is amazing and it keeps your skin feeling smooth and soft.

September 20, 2016

I came across the Aveeno Active Naturals body wash with fig and shea butter when I was looking for a body wash that would help hydrate my dry skin. I did not do much research so I did not know whether the product would help me hydrate my skin, the appearance and scent of the product is what drew me in. (We are all guilty of getting a product once or twice based on its appearance or scent). As well as, the brand name was another determining factor to purchasing the product due to the fact that I know Aveeno products tend to have more natural ingredients within their products, and I am able to pronounce the name of the ingredients when reading the label. Based on these three factors I was sold on the product!
    I am so happy I came across this product while on a quest to find a hydrating body wash, for it did just that to my skin. After a couple of washes I was finding that my skin was less dry and I just loved the fragrance the body wash left on my skin. It was not an overbearing scent and it lasted for a long while after I was out of the shower. Some body washes you wash and seconds later the scent is gone! Not with this one!
    I have purchased this product again, especially with the winter months coming by. This is a great body wash for anyone, however if you are an individual who has dry skin I highly recommend this product. For it will help rejuvenate your skin, while having your skin feel soft and smelling good.